Chapter 2: Oh hi!

I walked down the street in London walking past shops and restaraunts that all reminded me of Rich in some way. I looked up and saw Nando's, i felt tears in my eyes daring to fall down my face. Rich's favourite restaraunt was Nando's and whenever we went out for a meal it would be to Nando's, i mean i like Nando's, but there's only so many times you can go to the same restaraunt and still love it! I walked past slowly, I looked in and saw that it was packed full of people having their dinner of chicken, chicken and even more chicken! The tears spilled out of my eyes and ran down my cheeks. I wiped them away quick. My phone rang in my pocket, i looked it and saw that it was Aidan, i pressed the green button to answer.

"Hey" I said in a monotone voice. 

"Hiya Meg, what's going on?" He asks in his usual happy brummy accent. I wiped the fresh tears off my cheeks and sniffed. 

"Nothing really i'm walking round London" I answered.

"Don't lie to me. Rich just rang me and called you all the names under the sun! Obviously i had a go at him, but what happened on your side of things?" Aidan asked. I smiled listening to my best friend's voice down the phone. 

"He's just an absolute willy licker!" I said. Aidan's laugh rang through my ear as i walked down the rainy streets of London, people walking into me every second. But i didn't care at this moment i just listened to Aidan's voice and laughed at his attempts of cheering me up. Our conversation lasted for an hour before i found myself outside a big block of flats. I said my goodbyes to Aidan and put my phone back into my pocket. I frowned looking at the flats. I knew i'd been here before i just didn't know when or how. The front door of the flats opened and out walked a young girl with brown hair that ran to her shoulders, it was slightly curled. I squinted trying to see her clearly through the rain. She looked up and i recognised her. It's AMY GREEN!! I walked towards her and shouted her name. She looked up and smiled at me. I got close to her and she frowned.

"Sorry do i know you?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No, i just don't really know where i am and i know you because I'm a Directioner so yeah i just thought rather than ask someone who i have absolutely no idea who they are i might aswell ask you where am i?" I finished rambling to her and she giggled, smiling at me.

"You're outside my flats. Where do you want to go?" She asked smiling at me. I nodded looking up at the flats and then looking down straight away as rain hit my eye. I looked back at her and she looked back at me expectantly. 

"Err i have absolutely no idea. I don't live in London, i live in Cheshire. I'm only here to see my boyfriend, but we had an argument so i walked away and here i am" I said waving my arms around. She nodded and looked sympathetic. She took hold of my hand and she started walking, i frowned and followed her to her car. A new Ford KA in a light blue colour. 

"Get in i don't want you standing outside in the rain. We'll get in and i'll take you to the train station if you want" She said opening the car. I smiled and got into the car. Being out of the rain was nice. I've been walking in it for an hour now, i was soaking and i looked like a drowned rat! Amy joined me in the car her hair still looking lovely and straight, her hair had little speckles of rain on, but still looked in tact. Her make up still perfect, whereas mine was running down my face making me look like a clown. I looked in the mirror and pulled on my face. 

"Oh my god!! Look at my face!" I said pointing at it. Amy laughed and handed me a tissue. I smiled at her and took the tissue. "Thanks" I said wiping at my face. The mascara didn't budge. "NO!! You have to be kidding me!" I said i looked at Amy and saw her laughing at me. I dabbed the tissue on my tongue and wiped my face, the make up still didn't go. I groaned and gave up.

"So tell me what happened with your boyfriend" She said turning the keys in her car and pulling out of the drive. I looked up at the flats again still confused as to how i know the flats again.

"Basically the other day my boyfriend Rich had a party and he invited One Direction because Rich works on Friday Download and so he's met them before and everything, and Rich only invited them because i love One Direction and i'm a massive Nialler girl and well when i met him we chatted all night and Niall's just amazing and hot and everything you want in a friend and everything! I mean i guess i should of payed Rich some more attention but i was having so much fun talking to Niall that i forgot!" I said looking over at Amy, she was nodding taking in the story as she drove through the streets of London.

"Well i'm glad you've already met Niall, because some fans say they have met him when they haven't" She said looking at me from the side of her eye. I looked at her shocked.

"No i really have i've got his number!" I said taking my phone out of my pocket and finding Niall's number in my phone. She frowned as i did so. I found Niall's number and rang it. We sat in silence for a little while as the phone rang. 

"Hey Meg, you okay?" Niall's irish accent rang through the phone and into the car. Amy's breath hitched and she looked shocked. She looked over to me with her eyes wide. I smiled at her.

"Hey Ni, yeah i'm good thanks how are you?" I said back to Niall. I smiled as i heard his voice. 

"Gurrdd. Yeah i'm grand ta. What you up to?" He asked, i looked over to Amy and saw her looking back at the road.

"Err i'm just in the car at the moment heading back to London train station." 

"What you came to London and didn't come and see your sexy Horan!?" I could imagine he would be smiling on the other end of the phone. I laughed. 

"Oh you're my sexy Horan?" I said smiling. 

"Yeah of course i am!" He said laughing. "Are you coming over then or not?" He asked. I smiled even more and nodded.

"Pfftt i don't know i'm not sure if i want to see you to be honest!" I said with a big smile on my face.

 "Fine i guess i'll just remove the title of your sexy Horan then and i can be just be Niall to you!" He said, i laughed throwing my head back. "Your laugh's amazing, please come and see me i need a laugh!" He said. I felt butterflies fly through my stomach. I felt my face heat up i must be going red! I looked over at Amy and raised an eyebrow in a questioning way. She nodded and turned the car round. 

"Aww thanks, your laugh's better though! I'm on my way!" I said feeling excited i had a big smile on my face. 

"YESSS!! Okay i'll see you soon Megzy!" He said sounding excited.

"See you soon Nialler bye bye!!" 

"Bye" He said. I hung the phone up and put it on my knee. I looked back onto the road and smiled like mad. 

"Okay so i believe you now" Amy said smiling at me. I laughed and we drove over to Niall's house. The excitement was taking over me, i couldn't wait to see him!! 

*****

A/N

Hiiiii thank you to one of my best friends for voting on the last chapter, i'm going to add your character in to the story at some point i'm just thinking about how to do it at the moment :P I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! :D Please vote and comment and give me some feedback i need the feedback to know if you like it or not!! Please, please, please :D xx