Chapter 6

*BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP*

I sighed angrily as I exited the Lamp, momentarily forgetting who would get my Lamp next.

"WOULD YOU JUST--*I turn to see the smug look on Jafar's face with Iago sitting on his shoulder and gulp nervously* Uhh, hi? *I create a script that reads 'Aladdin' and poof some random glasses on* Where is it? It should--ah, here it is: 'As Aladdin stands next to the Sultan in front of the Palace, Genni was being used for wishes by an ugly old man--'"

Jafar grips my silky soft green hair with one of his hands and pulls on it without mercy, causing me to shriek in pain and poof away the glasses and script.

(Jafar) - "I am your Master now!"

He tugs harder, making me wave my hands crazily.

"OW! OW! I GET THE POINT! I GET THE POINT! I GET THE POINT!!!"

He laughs insanely as he forces me to face him.

(Jafar) - "For my first wish, I wish to rule up high as SULTAN!"

I looked down in sadness then snapped my fingers. I grew larger than the Palace, hearing people exclaim in fright as I picked it up. Aladdin, Jasmine, her Father, Abu and Carpet look up at me in surprise. Aladdin hopped on Carpet flew up to face me.

(Aladdin) - "Genni, no!"

I felt tears fall as I place the Palace on a mountain.

"I'm sorry Al, I can't help it. I'm a prisoner, remember?"

He shook his head in disbelief, while Jasmine's Father spoke to Jafar harshly.

(Jasmine's Father) - "Jafar! I order you to stop!"

(Jafar) - "Ah, there's a new order now. MY order. Finally, you will bow to me."

Jasmine stood strong.

(Jasmine) - "We will NEVER bow to you!"

(Iago) - "Why am I not surprised?!"

(Jafar) - "If you won't bow before a Sultan, then you will cower before a SORCERER! Genni! My second wish! I wish to be the most powerful Sorcerer in the world!!!"

I look at Aladdin in fear before bringing my shaking hands to snap my fingers. Aladdin gave me a comforting look on his face as he tried to stop me.

(Aladdin) - "Genni, stop!"

But it was too late. An eerily red glow covered around Jafar before disappearing, showing Jafar in a twisted version of his original clothing.

(Iago) - "Ladies and gentlemen, give a warm welcome for Sorcerer Jafar!"

Jafar held his snake staff in mock thought.

(Jafar) - "Well, where were we? Ah yes, abject humiliations!"

He forced Jasmine and her Father to bow, then turned Rajah (Jasmine's Tiger) into a cub. He went up close to Jasmine with an evil smirk.

(Jafar) - "Oh, Princess. There is someone I'm dying to introduce you to."

Seeing this, Aladdin flew to Jafar to save Jasmine.

(Aladdin) - "Jafar! Get your hands off her!"

----------------------------
⬆️Play the song up top⬆️
----------------------------

Oh Al, you better get back fast.