Chapter 6: Conceited Much?

Start from the beginning

We make it to the lobby and I once again notice Tyler and Diana talking with the occasionally input of Liam or Zayn, and the little blonde irish lad hovering about the long-haired brunette.

"So, you guys all just came up to my hotel room, sat down, then left?" I wonder aloud, earning the glare of four pairs of eyes. Only four, Niall's eyes were still focused on Diana.

"Well, we were going to just stay up there, but then Louis said we ought' to take you out somewhere since you haven't really been around much since you've been in L.A." Diana chimes in, answering my question.

"Oh." Is simply my answer. I suddenly realize that I really haven't been around anywhere since we got here. I mean, I went to the breakfast place where I met Tyler, her house, and then the photo shoot, but that's really it. "I guess I really haven't gone anywhere." I say in realization. Diana gives a small shrug,with a sad smile that read, "You're missing out".

In the minuscule amount of silence, Louis finds a way to interrupt.

"What the- LOUIS!" Tyler screams out as he grabs her shoulders and begins to shake her up and down.

"Tyler! We have to go see This Is Us! Please?" He asks her, clutching her even tighter, sticking out his lip and slanting his eyebrows.

Tyler doesn't react the way the rest of us do, which is either with an, "Awe, ok." or a, "Ugh, fine.", but rather she makes a disgusted face and squirms out of his grasp.

"You want to see your own movie?" She asks, causing Louis to just nod energetically. "Why? Conceited much?"

He frowns at that comment, but continues to bounce up and down. "Oh please? Harry wants to see it too! Don't you Harry?" He reasons, turning to me and giving me a puppy-dog look. Uh oh.

"Oh does he?" Tyler asks, turning in my direction and raising an eyebrow. "I don't even remember it my movie was any good." She noted, pouting.

"Don't worry love, you're movie was great!" Louis chirps. "Harry made us all go and see it-"

"No! No, everyone wanted to see it. I didn't make you guys go..." I argue, realizing that my cheeks were beginning to darken and also realizing that other guests of the hotel had begun to stare.

"So, are we going or what?" Tyler chimes in.

Oh no. Tyler is not going to see that movie. The fans might think its cute, but to her she'll think I look ridiculous. Regardless of what she thinks, whether it is good or not, she will laugh and snicker at every single even remotely humorous part, elbow me and give me looks, and everything else that Tyler does. I've only known her for a few days but her personality is so bright that I can predict what will happen.

She's see enough cheesy, childish pictures on her Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and oh god Tumblr. That place would be the death of me.

"N-no. We really don't need to see our own movie." I say, glaring at Louis for bringing up this whole conversation.

"Awe come on! I want to see it!" She exclaims, a hopeful look in her eyes. She wraps an arm around Louis and together they do their every-famous puppy faces. They really were alike. They both crinkle up their eyebrows, stick out their bottom lip, and widen their eyes.

"Pwetty pwease Hawwy?" Tyler asks in a sweet, baby-like voice. "I really do want to see it..." Oh not with the puppy face again. Louis too? Really?

"Fine!" I shout, causing them both to jump up, crush me in a sandwich hug between them, and then do a little strange movement that might pass for a happy dance.

"Hooray!" Louis cheers, running for the door and stopping once he sees the hundreds of screaming girls just outside the main gates to the hotel. "Never mind!"

He dashes back, and before I know what he's doing, he throws me over his shoulder and runs back towards the giant glass doors.

"What the- LOUIS!" I yell over the teenage girls, probably having the greatest shock of their lives.

"SACRIFICE!" He screeches.

"No! But I need to make fun of him at the movies!" I hear Tyler's voice behind us before all other sounds are drowned by teenage screams.

____________________

BWAHAHAH #WhatTheLouis

I AM SORRY IT'S SO SHORT I'M SORRY

gυyѕ. ι can'т eхplaιn нow ѕorry ι aм ғor тнe lacĸ oғ υpdaтeѕ and reѕponѕeѕ. ѕcнool ѕтarтed, and ι don'т нave aѕ мυcн тιмe aѕ υѕυal. oғ coυrѕe, ι wιll worĸ on ιт, and мayвe yoυ gυyѕ wιll even geт a doυвle υpdaтe вecaυѕe yoυ deѕerve ιт ғor wιaтιng тнaт long. coммenт ιғ yoυ're ѕтιll нere, and ѕтιll readιng :))

Oh, also, this dedication goes to my Wattpad newbie friend @NinaTran0 since she gave me an idea to start the chapter when I got REALLY stuck. :(

And, this isn't edited. Please tell me about any mistakes. The next chapter will be LONG. Yay!

~ⓜⓘⓈⓈⓨ