+ C H A P T E R 1 +

Ok, this is my first werewolf story, so if you have something you would like to add I'll be fine , with it.

**************

Since I don't have a laptop any more , I have to use my iPod . So don't complain , cause I can't do half the stuff. Thank you and have a good day. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter one.

I'll tell you this, moving to a different state is hard. New school , new friends, leaving all the memories behind, and leaving your old friends behind too. So here I am In my car waiting for someone to say we're here. As you can see , I moved from Texas to North Dakota. I don't know what's up here. I loved Texas. My friends, my school, my schools cheer squad ,and my competitive cheer team. My whole life is in Texas. But I guess when your parents say its time to leave, you just leave. Any way I have been in this car for over five hours it seems, and it's killing me. Metal and physically. "We're here" My father said, from the front seat. I looked out my window, and saw a huge log cabin in the woods. I mean, I literally can not see any other houses. All I see is trees. But it's a nice view. "Honey, your room is on the second floor, third door to your right". My mom, Susan said to me. "Ok, I'll go see it now.
I opened the front door to the house , and was shocked. The house was amazing. Just like the outside. Furniture is everywhere. I'd decided I would look around more , after I saw my room.

Walking up the staircase, they're pictures of my family on the wall. I mean , I know the moving trucks were outside, but it seemed like my parents meant for us to live here for a while. But I'm sure my parents just wanted to start a new life , in a different place, I guess. I walked up to the third door on the right. Opened up the door. Wow!... The walls are pink, with a balcony window , that looked out to the woods. It was beautiful. We're we lived in Texas , there were no woods that surrounded us. And I'm thankful it does now. I had my own bathroom. And let me tell you, sharing one bathroom is hard with four people living in your house. Its me , my mom , dad, and my sister Ellie. Ellie is seven years old and a pain in the ass. If I yell at her or tell her to shut up. She'll cry and go tell our mother . And I'm the one who gets in trouble. Anyway I'm going to stop talking about her. Just thinking about her gives me a head ache. Anyway the bathroom was a light green color. It had a huge mirror, and a bathtub , and a shower. It was pretty awesome. I walked out of the bathroom and opened the door next to it. I can not believe my eyes! A walk In closet. I mean I had one at our last house. But this one is bigger. And they're some clothes already in it. And they were all brand new and in my size! I guess my mom really has a good taste in fashion. As for my father, he is horrible! My last birthday, he bought me a dress that looked like it belonged to a four year old. But I love him anyway.

My dad is a doctor , and my mom is a nurse, too. And they want me to be a nurse too. But I want to be a pro cheetleader.! All my life! I mean after I'm don't with it, I'll become a nurse, and don't worry I'll go to collage for it to. I guess I was thinking for a long time. I didn't see Ellie in my room, running around like an idiot. MISSY! MISSY, MISSY!!!! Come and look at my room!! She said while grabbing my hand and dragging me. Ok! But you can stop dragging me! I said. "ok I will.
When we went to a room , across from mine , Ellie opened it up. And I was not surprised on what I saw. Her room was bright pink, with stuff animals every wear. With Barbie dolls in one corner. With a Barbie doll poster. You could say she really loves barbie. And me and Ellie look like Barbie. With blonde hair, I have green eyes, while Ellie has bright blue eyes. But we do not have our faces caked in makeup. At my old school my nickname was Barbie. But it was a compliment. I didn't wear slutty clothes or act like one. Neither did Ellie because she's seven. " Don't you just love it Missy?!! I have a walk in closet , a big bed, bigger then the one t our old house! I just love it!!!! Ellie said.. " I love it to Ellie ,cuts perfect for you! I said back to her. " Missy , Ellie get down here and help us with these boxes. My father yelled from downstairs. " I'll race you down there, Ellie said. " oh , your on. I ran as fast as I could, it takes a lot of effort to race Ellie. For a seven year old , she runs fast. I was going down the stairs with Ellie hot on my tail. Then I got to the front door and stopped , because I won. " I win Ellie ha ha! " No fair you cheated!! "How did I cheat?! I ran faster then you, that just means your slow!!! " I DO NOT!!! Ellie said !!!

" Girls knock it off and come and help us! My mother said to us. I grabbed some of my boxes, and took then to my room. After six more boxes,I was done. I had ten big boxes in my room. And half of them are clothes. Three of them are shoes. And the other two are books or pictures , and other stuff. I looked at my phone to see what time it is. It is 6:30. I guess I should start unpacking. After I was done unpacking, it was 8:53. I guess I'll take a shower now. I grabbed my scrounge ,and my Bath And Body's products to the shower. I sat them down, and started the water. I hopped in . The water felt perfect on my back. I washed my hair, face , and body, and turned off the water. And stepped out of the shower. The cold breeze didn't help much after I got out. I ran to me dresser and put on my bra and underwear. Then ran to my closet to get my pajamas. I only sleep in a tee-shirt and shorts. I was about to hop in bed, when there was a knock on my door, and my mothers head popped in. "yes mom? "Don't forget you start school tomorrow. You need to get up at five if you want to get ready. Plus school starts at 7:15. And don't forget to set your alarm! She said. " Ok mom! " Ok night I love you sweetheart! " Love you to mom , tell dad and Ellie that too! " ok night mom!

Then she shut the door. I totally forgot that today was Sunday. And my first day of school is tomorrow! And did I mention that it's the middle of semester. Yaaa!! Hear the sarcasm in my voice.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Strong people don't put people down,
They lift them up.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author- there is chapter one everybody . I hoped you liked it.