Supply Run

Rick told you and Carl to go on a supply run. So you and Carl make our way to a pharmacy to go get medical supplies. You and Carl walk in the Pharmacy and search it to make sure it's clear of walkers and other people. After you and Carl made sure the Pharmacy is clear you look around the store and Carl finds a pack of condoms. You walk up to Carl and say"what have you found?" Carl shows you the pack of condoms.

Your POV
I grew speechless when he showed me the pack of condoms. Carl smirks at me and I suddenly feel myself grow wet. He was so hot, Carl leans in and kisses me. I widen my eyes in shock of what was happening to me. When it hits me I kiss him back but add more passion in the kiss. Carl pulls my shirt up and takes it off.

Carl POV

She's so beautiful I have always had a special place for her in my heart. I loved her the moment I saw her. I kiss her neck and and unhook her bra and toss it aside. I've been waiting for this moment with her.

Your POV

Carl sucks on my boob and massages the other one. I moan from the pleasure he's giving me. Carl smirks and kisses me roughly while he takes my pants off. I take his shirt and pants off and kiss his neck.

Carl POV

I moan from her giving me the sweetest kisses on my neck with her soft lips.

Your POV

I take his boxer off and I kneel down and start to suck on his dick. He grabs a chunk of my hair and moans. I keep sucking his dick and he's a moaning mess.

Carl moan" Ahhh yeah baby"
I pull him out of my mouth and I take the condom out of the packet and puts it on his dick. I take my panties off and lay on the floor. Carl crawls on top of me and lines up his dick with my entrance and pushes it in.

I moan" Ahhh Carl"
Carl starts to thrust his dick in and out of me. We are both a moaning mess. We both cum and Carl pulls out of me and throws the used condom away and gets dressed. I get dressed too and we continue looking for supplies.