The Great Demon of Galvanius -Extra Stories-

A group of people are sitting inside a room. In front of them are two more people: a young lady dressed in a red and black gown, and the other is a young man who has features of a demon(though he insists he is half-human).

The lady taps at the board in front and begins to clear her voice.

Lady: Alright, everyone. I am Regia, your host for today's extra stories. This is my partner/slave, Valens.

Valens: Yo.

Regia: We're here to talk about trivial things about us that the author cannot include in the main storyline.

Valens: Can't he just add it between conversations or at the footnotes?

Regia: Well, this is what he wants. Plus, he's a lazy, talentles, and humorless idiot that he can't add such simple things in his main storyline. We will have to respect his wishes and do this meetings every now and then.

Valens:... great job respecting him in there...

Regia taps the board again twice.

Regia: Alright, let's get this started.

She points at another lady in the front row.

Regia: Regina, you double-crossing bitch, you're up first.

Regina stood up and walked to the front beside Regia. Her dress looked identical to Regia, except that it is a combination of black and blue.

Regina: Hello, everyone, I'm Regina. Hmm...things about me, I like bunnies, killing my sister, rainbows, getting the throne, candies, being worshipped, and cute dresses... did I mention killing my sister?

Valens: ...

Regia:...

Regina: I enjoy horse-riding, slave driving, making evil plans, sewing cute dre-

Regia kicks Regina off the front and she stumbles forward, crashing into her chair and she fell unconscious. Everyone just stared at her quiet. Valens made a silent cheer.

Regia: Alright, moving on~ Ysil, you're next.

Ysil, who is sitting next to the now knocked out Regina, stood up walked towards the front. He bows.

Ysil: Hello, everyone. My name is Ysil and I like knives.

Regia: ...

Valens: ...

Ysil: ...

Everyone: ...

Valens: ...erm...that's it?

Ysil: ... I also like daggers.

Regia made a face-palm.

Regia: Alright, just get to your seat, Ysil.

Ysil walked back and sits down again.

Regia: Okay, it's my turn! Things about me that will probably never be mentioned in the main storyline: I'm the most beautiful lady of the kingdom ever...of all time. I have a great fashion sense and I designed what I'm currently wearing right now... I also deisgned the dressed of the sleeping bitch right there.

Valens: No, you didn't. You shouldn't take claim on other people's accomplishment! The last time you were allowed near a sewing machine, you blew it to smithereens.

Regia: ... Don't mind him, ladies and gentemen, he's a liar.

Valens: ...

Regia: Okay, next we have my slave/partner Valens.

Valens: Oh yeah! Alright, first of all, I'm a -

Regia: He's a loud, bumbling idiot. That's all you need to know about him.

Valens: ... you know what? I fucking hate you.

Regia taps the board twice again.

Regia: That's all the time we have for this meeting. See you next time...or not, whatever. It's still that stupid author's decision.

Extra Stories 1: END

Trivia:

Regia:

- She can't dance and resolved never to dance again after a certain 'incident'.

- She learned her first magick spell at the age of six (Fire spell), effectively making her one of the youngest mages in history

- She had a small crush on Ysil so her heart was really crushed when he betrayed her

Valens:

- Being a traveler for the last few years, he has somewhat memorized most of the surrounding area of Rhapsodia, except for the main city as Demons and half-demons weren't allowed to enter despite the peace treaty.

Regina:

- Truth is, she was the one who designed all of Regia's and her own dresses.

- She has a sweet tooth and almost always eating something sweet

- She is not required to study the politics of their kingdom, but she does so anyway

Ysil:

- His father also served as the assistant for the king

- He was born a day after the end of The Great War