The new school year!!!

Y/n

"Y/n wake up your gonna be late for school" i groaned because it was monday and kids know what is on Monday-Friday..... yep you guessed it school." mmmmm mooooom ten more minutes " she gave me a sly grin and said"fine Y/n i wont make you go...." thank goodness for my ki-"buuuut i guess you dont want to meet cute boys" uuuuuuuugh i hate it that she knows what will make me excited for school"f- fine I'll go but only on one condition you don't embarrass me on my first day of school k mom." She smiled knowing that I am now interested in going to school but I feel like this was her plan to get me to go to school I don't like it but I have to hand it to her she really did get my attention when she said cute boys. "heh that's my girl now you got ready I'm going to go and get breakfast right you downstairs soon sweetheart." Then she left I can't help but feel like I live just played as if my mom tricked me into wanting to go to school today oh well I get to see cute boys. Witch hat good friend heard something downstairs you should go check it out then I can eat some pancakes yummy. " OMG Mom are you all right." " yes I'm just fine" i was filled fright as i saw my mom hunched up on the floor. " a-are you sure"

A/n

hey guys srry for the really short chapter and for the cliff hanger i ran out of things to write so yeah.......oh also none of the characters belong to me except my own. Nya bye😺