Untitled Part 1

The night was out. The cold hung at the night like it would never go away. Like it would turn someone to stone of frozen ice.
Bart had just finished a mission with Jaime. They had to get info which they did. No harm was done which was also good.
"that was so crash that we were going so fast with the mission now we can relax or eat chicken whizzes" Bart said, grinning.
Jaime chuckles softly, listening to his boyfriend brag on. He enjoys listening to him. Even though he mostly pays attention to his lips moving.
but the Hispanic was thirsty. Thirsty for blood. It's been a month since his attack and turning into a vampire. He was still working on it.
the small male notice his boyfriend's a bit pale and worries. "You okay blue?"
"s-si yes I am, sorry carnino" Jaime stated giving a nervous laugh. Bart still was worried and signs. "Okay"
soon they got to the speedster's room. Bart got ready for bed in a long sleeve gray shirt and blue shorts.
Jaime was in the bathroom. He wore only black pajama pants. He was looking at himself in the mirror. He frowns and looks down.
in his hand was pills that Nightwing told him to take to ease his hunger a bit.
hes been taking them but his hunger was starving him.
"blue?" Bart called out knocking on the door. "You okay in there?"
Jaime signs and nods, knocking the other couldn't see it. "Y-Yeah" he said. But the speedster knew that was a lie by the tone of his voice. "Let me in blue"
the blue beetle hero signs and does so, only to be held tightly to the small male. "If you're hungry....drink" he whispers softly into his ear,
he knew of the pills that help with his hunger.
Jaime pants softly and growls, opening his mouth slowly, his fangs shown, his eyes red as he bites his neck, drinking his blood.
Bart held him close to him, blushing with a shiver. He held him closer to him, caressing his hair. It did hurt but not as bad as the first time.
he soon removes his fangs and licks the blood. The small male shivers, biting his lip with a moan. Crimson blood ooze into his mouth.
soon they were in the bedroom, in bed. Jaime was sleeping with a peaceful look. Bart watches over him, bandages around his neck as he nuzzles him before falling asleep as well.