"Of course."

We parted ways and I let her in quietly. The guys eyed us as we walked past them, down the hall, and into my room.

(CC's POV)

"Alright, guys, c'mon." Ash motioned us to the hall. We all silently crept down to the end of the hall where Andy's room was. We found a way to all get our ears to the door, and tried to listen to what was going on.

(Dallas' POV) *Sorry for the quick POV change!!*

I pulled off my black hoodie, to reveal my white long sleeve shirt. I took off my black combat boots and climbed onto the bed. Andy yanked off his boots and  climbed behind me, wrapping his arms tightly around me, pulling me into his chest.

At that moment, I felt safer then than I had in a while. I felt like nothing could go wrong. Like nothing could hurt me. Like Tony couldn't get to me anymore.

"Thanks, Andy." I smiled. "For what?" he chuckled. "Everything."

He smiled and nodded, and put his face in my neck. I could tell he was sleepy, probably from his hangover. I tugged the duvet over us and returned to my previous position.

"I'm sorry, Dallas." he whispered into my neck. "For what?" I whispered back. "Not being there today. I know it was only about two hours, but it felt like forever, you know? I didn't feel right leaving you there." he sighed. "It's okay." I smiled, poking his cheek.

"You're so immature sometimes." he chuckled. "Whatever mister I wear Batman pajamas. Matching ones at that." I pointed out. "You think they're sexy." he rolled his eyes. "Sure I do." I turned back around, facing away from him.

He gasped and turned me over and hovered over me. "You take that shit back!" he said dramatically. "I will not." I said snobby-like. "Fine, I can do this all day." he shrugged. "Me too." I copied him and stared into his blue eyes.

They were like oceans, so blue. They were just, amazing. You could get lost in them, really.

"Dallas." he whispered. "Mm?" I lowly mumbled again, not blinking. "Can I... c-can I kiss you?" he asked lowly. I slowly nodded, still not taking my eyes off his. I didn't until mine fluttered shut out of instinct and waited for our lips to connect.

When they did, I noticed just how quiet it was in the room. There was no noise whatsoever. Just, silence. It was nice for a change, away from the fighting, away from the yelling, away from the blackness. I moved my lips slowly in sync with his, enjoying the smooth feeling the friction created.

I pulled away, knowing Tony knew. Somehow, he knew. And I would pay for it later. I felt the tears stinging in my eyes, begging to spill over. And I didn't even bother to try and stop him. I moved my hands down from Andy's hair, which I didn't even know they were knotted in, and buried my face in my hands.

Tony knew; I could just tell. I could feel it. He knew, and he coming. He was coming to kill me, and there was nothing I could do to stop him. To be honest, I wouldn't even try to stop him. Because in all honesty, I can say that I don't care if I live any more. It was all fucked up, every aspect of my life.

Andy sat up, running his fingers through his hair. "I fucked up didn't I?" he asked.

"N-No." I stopped crying and sat up as well. "Yeah, I did. I pushed you into something, and that's the last thing you need right now. God damn it, I'm so stupid. I'm s-"

"Andy! You didn't. You didn't mess up." I grinned, crawling over to him and climbing onto his lap. I felt safe again, and I knew I could trust Andy. And he had nice lips. Oops, I said it.

He sighed, wrapping his arms tight around me. He tugged me to make me lay back a little, helping me relax. I sighed and looked up at his tired expression. "I'm sorry." he said. "For what, Andy?"

"I rushed you." he looked away, cheeks flooding with a light shade of pink. I giggled and sat up, wrapping my arms around him. I turned and straddled his waist. "You're so silly." I whispered. "I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't want to." I continued.

He pulled away from the hug and looked at me, "You wanted to?" he asked. I nodded sheepishly, feeling my cheeks flush. He grinned and pulled my face down to his and pecked my lips. "Good."

I smiled and pulled him down on the pillows. I pulled the covers over us and he pulled me onto his chest. I laid my head in the middle of his chest, using my right hand to fiddle with his grey tee. He played with my hair contently.

I looked up at him, feeling his fingers slow. His eyes were fighting to stay open, dropping every few seconds. I giggled and ran my nails lightly along his cheek bone. "Goodnight, Andy." I giggled.

"N-No, I can stay awake." he mumbled. I grinned and snuggled closer to him, wrapping my arms around his torso. "I'm going to sleep too, Andy, you don't have to stay up." I laughed. He chuckled and rubbed my back and kissed my hair before I felt his breathing slow and even out.

For the first time in a long time, I felt safe. Genuinely safe. With Andy.