Ray imagine

It was Rays birthday. You eanyed to do something special for him. You had on his favorite piece of lansurei.
You aldo had whipped cream. You were laid out on the bed waiting for Ray to get home. You heard the door open and close. You sat up to see Ray standing in the doorway staring at you with lust im his eyes.

You: you like what you see.

Ray:yes I do.

He walked slowy toward you taking off his clothes. Next thing you knew he was standing right infont of you in nothing but his boxers. He was kissing you all over your neck leaving hicky. You flipped each other so you were on top.

You: I want to take care of you today.

You started kissing down his abs. You put whip cream on his abs you licked it all off. He groaned. You went further down and pulled off his boxers to have rayttle snake in your face. You started licking the tip.

Ray:Y/N stop teasing.

So you put the whole thing in your mouth. Licking it like it was a lollipop. Then you started seeping throating it which made Ray push it farther down your throat. Then he cummed all in your mouth. You licked him all clean. You position your paradise in front of his dick. Then you slide hard down on it. Which made you moan and him groan. You started working your hips like never before. You was going up and down. You were almost to your peak so you started going faster. Then you cummed and you kept going then Ray cummed. You two layed down with Ray dick still inside of you but both of you were to tired to move.

You: happy birthday.

You two fell asleep in each other arms.