Untitled Part 1

(mood setter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6EsKKOmvlo)

It terrified him.

His skin, it looked like petals being picked from a freshly picked flower.

"Y-Yoichi... Yoichi, you said... You said you'd..." Yuu felt the feeling in his head, nothing.

It all came rushing back to him

"Hey, Yoichi, can I see your arm for a moment? It's not for a reason, I know we just came back and it could be an injury, but I want to make sure." Yuu asked, remembering seeing the single cut on his arm for a second.

"U-um! It's only an injury Yuu-kun... Trust me..." Yoichi seemed startled and his body seemed to quake for a moment.

"Oh yeah, I don't doubt that, but can I look?" He tried to sound gentle as possible.

"No, really Yuu-kun, its okay..." Yoichi said with a nervous smile.

"... Yoichi. Let me look." Yuu said, grabbing him.

"F-fine..." Yoichi let his muscles loose.

Yuichiro slowly pulled up his sleeve and began to count in his head. 'One cut... Two cut... Three cut... Four cut... Five... cut... Six... C-... ut...'

Yuu pushed Yoichi against the wall. "YOICHI." He said, staggering back.

"..." Yoichi's eyes looked like a green pool in a dark cave, with no hope of ever capturing light.

"Yo...ichi..." Yuu's voice cracked in pain, he was choking back tears. Yoichi's expression was blank.

"Yoichi! This... It... It doesn't solve anything! Why would you do this? Why would you do this to yourself? Please, Yoichi... Tell me please... Please never... do..." Yuu couldn't finish, at this point he was pulling words out of his ass, his mind was blank and he was impulsively spouting words.

Yoichi said nothing.

Yuu kneeled down and grabbed Yoichi by the shoulders and shook him while yelling words he didn't even know in the smaller boys face.

This went on for a couple minutes. Words, blank face, more words, another blank face. Even more words, an even blanker face with even hollower eyes.

Yuu was getting fed up.

Slap.

There was a stinging feeling in his hand, like a million needles.

Yoichi slowly turned his head to Yuu.

"Y-Yuu-kun..." Yoichi slowly said, light returning to his eyes, and tears forming like blood spurting out of a cut.

It as his breaking point, they came finally, after the pain of choking them back.

"Take me to your room, Yoichi."

He looked around his room for five minutes, until finally finding them, the razors.

"Yoichi... Why..." Yuu said, looking at the boy who was looking away, sick with guilt.

They stood in silence for a few seconds.

"Yoichi. Listen, if you keep these razors away from your skin, I'll do anything, absolutely anything. I wont tell anyone that you've been doing this, as long as you don't ever hurt yourself. For let's see... three months."

Yoichi nodded hesitantly.

It was only the one month mark.

The scarlet liquid fell from his arm, like a slow waterfall.

"I couldn't, Yuu-kun. I'm sorry I was remembering her." Yoichi said.

"You... You could've talked to me! You could've came to me... I could've helped. I'm always here... You knew I was! Do you think I'm only here just to be your fucking cutting witness?!" Yuu yelled.

Yoichi yelled back. They yelled for a long time.

His legs nervously stumbled backwards. Yoichi walked backwards and hit his against the wall before falling, panting from the yelling. "I'm sorry." His voice sounded pained and dry, like he'd just been eating sand.

Yuu walked up to him, got on his knees and wrapped his arms around Yoichi, letting the boy snuggle into his neck.

He felt short, warm, and shallow breathes against his cold skin.

Another three months passed.

Yoichi only came to him twice.

"Yoichi, today's the day. Let me see you."

"Only my arms, right?" Yoichi said, smiling.

"No... Everywhere." Yuu said, eagerly before realizing what he said and feeling blood rush to his cheeks.

"U-um... Wow..." Yoichi blushed as well.

"I didn't mean it like that!" Yuu angrily said, caressing Yoichi's hand before rolling up his sleeves.

He only saw old scars, that looked like scratches in wood. He sighed in relief before grabbing the other hand.

Yuu only saw old, faded scars on his body.

"Yoichi... Thank you." Yuu said.

"You're... welcome..." Yoichi said with a small, crooked smile.

"What do you want from me?" Yuu said. "Better be good, you had 3 months to think..."

"Um... A... K-K-K..." Yoichi started before trailing off.

"A kitten?" Yuu said with a chuckle.

"No! Um... A... K-k.. A ki... Kiss..." Yoichi said before covering his face with his hands.

Yuu's face changed instantly. "Wow, that's um..." Yuu looked away, rubbing the back of his neck.

Yoichi looked embarrassed. "Its okay, I can pick something else, I'm sorry... You're probably uncom-"

He was cut off, by a warm yet sticky feeling in his chest blooming. Their lips collided before locking together. Yoichi tilted his head to the side and sighed into Yuu's mouth. They pulled away with a slight wet sound.

"..." Yuu quickly turned away and covered his face.

In his head, Yoichi was freaking out.

They stood in silence, before he finally spoke up. "W-was that okay? I can do it again if you want." Yuu said.

"No, its okay." Yoichi said.

They decided to go on a walk, in the golden evening. The cuts finally faded, as did any intention of cutting Yoichi had.