The Reality

Its Monday morning and Charlie needs to go to the office to settle things out. Now that Michelle is gone he needs to find another VP of the company. Charlie Marcus De Leon is the owner of the hottest and famous hotel and restaurant management in the country. And one of the famous restaurant in the city where he started from scratch is the one he managed because he is the chef there. Some branch is manage by his employees.

He only have one son Marcus Cenar De Leon the heir of his company. After Michelle left he said to himself that their son will be the bravest,strongest,smartest and most specially the greatest chef the country would have. He teaches Cenar how to cook and make a simple dish a great dish.

Dad, I need to discuss something from you, can we talk?

Cenar what is it right now? I'm in the meeting. Okay okay will talk about it when I get home. Okay bye.

"The music plays "
Tell me why it's so hard to forget to remind me I'm not over it. Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth I'm just a little to not over you. Maybe I regret everything you say no I ain't taking all back yeah. Now I'm on my own I will let you go I'll never understand, I'll never understand. Yeah whoo oh oh oh whoahh oh oh ( can't think of better song? Sorry)

Cenar is at the bar which can be called kell'em shots bar and resto. he owns it after talking to his father about buying this place he stays here all he wants,can be drunk and wasted by girls he just met. Meet and sex if that's what you call it. Cenar finished culinary on a finest and famous university on the country. He loves cooking just like his father but every dish he cooks is for her mother. She's his inspiration.

Cenar is talking to he's friend Jackson the co-owner of the bar. Jackson is his best friend they we're classmates actually they we're four jerks who owns the fucking bar it has a restaurant it is outside where you can eat most delicious and unique kind of food made by or recipes of Cenar while the bar is in the special room of the place.

The Gang

*Jackson Mendez- the best friend
*Brenan Castro - the playboy
*Curtis Peterson - the loverboy
And Marcus Cenar De Leon the famous jerk and playboy,stoned heart,self centered man who always play girls feelings. They we're all handsome and has bodies to die for girls love them easily, obviously but they don't love them back they just played with them. Except Curtis who has a girlfriend named Catherine for almost 4 long fucking epic years.

Jack give me more beer..
Here Cenar.. Jack said.
Look that girl on the third table she's looking in here maybe you wanna go talk to her.
.Nah I will count on three my friend that girl will be coming here as I say to you.
One. Two. Three.

Hi, I'm Madison your Cenar right? he nod.

Whoah bro! Your the man. Haha okay I'll leave you two alone I'm going to serve other customers there. Jackson said

So Cenar what are you doing later?
I don't know, Do you have something in mind'? A smirk found on Cenar while the girl Is smiling like a bitch.