Chapter 1

The move here was stressful and honestly I was good with staying in my old town. I guess it was nice to move closer to my family, but it's been a year here and I don't see why we can't move back.

I have two sisters and there both out of the house, one of my sisters is starving herself too death and was hospitalized since my 12th birthday.

The other has struggled with depression all of her life and has tried killing herself but it didn't work the way she thought it would. So that leaves me as my parents "Perfect little princess".

People aren't nice here, at my old school if you were mean to anyone at the school you were kicked out so we were all best friends. But here you are free to do whatever you want to do and say whatever you want to say, and I don't think I can handle that.

I did know one person when I came to this school, Maya. Maya is what the French call an "Asshole" she likes attention and she will do anything to get it, to bad she's my cousin.

When I first came here she was friends with everyone, and I mean EVERYONE. I literally had people come up to me saying "how does it feel to be cousins with the most popular girl in school.

I used to pray that something would happen to her, not like death but you know just like a little thing, and God was not listening. But one day things changed.
________________________________

¢σмє вα¢к fσя ¢нαρтєя 02
-αℓєχαи∂яα