•°2°• Flower Crowns •°

"Ragna! Ragna! I finally made one!" (y/n) Called running to the silver haired male.

Ragna look toward your direction, "Made what?" he questioned.

You giggled and put a (f/c) flower crown on his head, and sat down next to Ragna with a smile on your face. " Your welcome~ " you giggled again.

"A flower crown?" He asked as he reached to take it off, but the (h/c) haired girl stopped him.

"No! Don't Take it off! You look so cute with it on~" (y/n) pouted.

"C-c-cute!?" He stuttered with a blush on his face.

She nodded, " mmhmm! I should have made myself one! "

Ragna smirked, he then took the flower crown of and put it on (y/n)'s head, "There, now who's the cute one?" he chuckled a little.

(y/n) groaned "S-shut up!" it was her turn to blush, but she wasn't going down without a fight. (y/n) swiftly took the flower crown of and put back on Ragna.

"What are you-" you quickly kissed his cheek, cutting off what Ragna was going to say, and ran.

"H-Hey! (y/n)!" He got up and tried to chase after you.

"Catch me if you can!" you called back to Ragna as you ran threw the field of flowers.

It didn't take to long for Ragna to catch up to you, he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer.

"Ok, I caught you, happy?" Ragna said to (y/n).

She giggled and kissed his cheek again,

"Glad you kept the flower crown on~"