We both cut through all of them dragged them into our traps. The one thing was hard is for me/Alice when I /she touches them. I/she can steal their some of their energy while I/Loki burns them with my /his touch. We may look alike and fell alike but we are as different as two when it comes to our power we need each other to fight without one we are weak our power is the strongest near each other. As we approached our next victim we felt sad it was a girl she kinda looked liked me/Alice she was screaming and crying in someone arms which we could bet was her Father.

"Why are you doing this to us." she cried we could not of felt bad for her we just killed her family something we could never take back

"I am sorry do you want to see your father again." Loki spoke I had never seen so much  care kindness towrds anyone well except me of course.

"Please bring my dad back."  I wanted to tell this poor girl he couldn't come back. It was not my power only Alice could do that bring them back but she will lose some of her life I couldn't let her do that.

"I am sorry but I let you be with him again."

"Please just get it over with." I grabbed her face and looked into her eys while Loki touched her face once I was done. She screamed and then she was gone.

"Loki are you ok."

"I am fine its just she kinda looked like you so it was hard."

"I know well at least she is with her Father."

"Yea well that's good come on lets go to where the other are." I dont likento see my brother like this. He has a good heart and everything so why does he stay he knows we could take them all down well except from Jack since I could never take his life. Since I like him he was there for us both once we found them and since then I always liked him.

I hate doing this its so bad.I want to just leave with Alice and make sure we never have to go back to this life again. The only problem is she likes that good for nothing Jack ok so he helped us so what he kills people just cause they dont agree with his vision for our world. I swear I will kill him.

(A.N : ok mostly in this chapter you will get to know all the new characters and what they are like.)

Emma P.O.V

As I run to take my next opponent down I saw a glimpse of James braking this woman's neck. He gave me a quick smile and then left. I moved quicker to kill this boy he looked a lot like someone I knew.

"Please stop Emma its me please" Hu how oh my gosh it is him

"D-Dave I thought you were dead how are you here."

"I didn't die I couldn't but please don't this isn't you. You are a strong beautiful  girl who I L-" No no Dave fell to the ground with a knife jammed where he heart is. He fell right in front of me his limbless body.

"Emma why didn't you kill him?' I looked up to see James staring at me.

"He was a friend  a friend from long ago." I said in a whisper I was to in shook to even speak. The man I loved who I thought was dead is now really alive and gone from me again. Wow the universe hates me doesn't it. James took his hand out for me to grab it I did take it but I was still sad since he was gone.

"Come on Emma lets go we are done now lets go meet the others"

"yea sure" I couldn't help but want to kill James there and now he just took my happiness away. Well at least he is safe and we will be together soon. Well back to work I still don't know how I ended up like this. I guess you could say after I thought Dave was dead I found James and he took me here. He said I would be safe happy that they would be my new family. We would all have each other forever wow I was really messed up to think this would be a good life new family new life wrong. I miss my old life......