Pehli Baar Jo Dekha

Start from the beginning

Reaching him, Ananya crosses her arms, looking straight into his eyes, creasing her brows, she asks,

"kya keh rahe the aap?"

Kabeer remains quiet, giving her full opportunity to speak.

"Waise ek baat bataiye, reporting ke barey mein jante kya hain aap?"

Her question makes Kabeer to raise an eyebrow, smile twitching on his lips.

"Ananya beta tu chal...",

suggests Ronnie, standing behind her at a good distance.

Without turning to address him, Ananya points her index finger to Ronnie, indicating him to remain quiet.

"Bataiye? Apko pata hai khabrein hoti nahi hain, khabrein banayi jati hain?"

Impressed by her words, Kabeer gives an appreciative nod and asks,

"very nice line! Apki apni hai?"

"Haan!",

answers Ananya, hurriedly, in excitement.

Kabeer raises his right eyebrow, giving her chance to cross-check. Cascading her eyes, she rectifies her words,

"mera matlab mere kisi apne ne kahi hai, achi lagi to use kar li".

Kabeer points out her words by repeating it,

" 'apne' ne?"

But his enquiry couldn't shake her confidence,

"han!",

she replies, increasing her level of voice.

Her words succeeds in surprising Ronnie too and he couldn't help himself from intervening ,

"apne ne?"

Ananya turns to look at Ronnie and gestures him by enlarging her eyes, to remain quiet! Ronnie shakes his head, smiling and lowers his head and starts anticipating her reaction when she'll come to know about the man, standing in front of her.

"I am sure apka ye apna' kafi intelligent hoga",

Kabeer tries to hide his amusement.

"Waise... Ananya... right?",

he asks, just to clarify.

"Apko mera naam kaise pata?",

asks Ananya, knitting her brows, a lot of suspicion hidden in her voice.

"Ji abhi-abhi apke dost ne apka naam lia tha",

smiles Kabeer.

"Oh... it's nice to know ki aap apke samne kya-kya ho raha hai har baat par nazar rakhte hain. Actually you know what apko na news reporter' bann jana chahiye! Aise logon ki sakht zarurat hai news room mein. And think about this, aap TV pe bhi aa payenge! Ab itne good looking aur handsome to aap hai nahi ki movies ke hero bann jayein! Acha option de rahi hun".

Kabeer folds his arms and acts to think.

Ananya stares him in utter surprise,

"I don't believe this, he is actually thinking about this".

She says, as she takes her steps backwards, still staring Kabeer in utter surprise.

"Ananya Kashyap chup ho ja",

warns Ronnie under his breath, but it doesn't escape Kabeer's ears.

Smirking, he indicates Ronnie with his index finger to remain quiet and let her speak.