Escape

Name: Cleo Keko
Age: 23
Description: Brown long straight hair blue eyes tall.
Qualities: Kind,Pretty,caring,quite and sporty.

Name: John Cena
Age: 24
Description: Blue eyes, Smiley and muscly.
Qualities: Kind,caring,funny and handsome.

"Hey J-Spot" I call him by his nickname. "Hi Cleo I haven't seen you in ages" John says going in for a hug. "How have you been big guy!" I say smiling and staring into his eyes."Good good working hard the usual how about you?" John replies in his clear American accent. "I have been busy I am still coaching rugby" I say playing with my hoodie zip. "I think It might rain" John says staring at the sky. "Yup it certainly looks like it you wanna go for a coffee sometime" I say staring at my feet. "Yeah sure you wanna go for one now if your not busy?" John says laughing. "Yeah what's so funny?" I say punching his arm playfully. "Your acting all nervous it's wierd" He replies punching me back.

At the Cafe
"Soooo how has life been" John says sipping his coffee. "Emh ok I suppose pretty boring." I say scrunching my nose. "Mine has been quite good actually me and a few friends are going camping you should come along" John says making a silly face. "No but thanks for asking I am busy" I say dancing along to the music playing. "I know you to well Cleo bear what's up" John asks raising an eyebrow. "Just my Ex boyfriend he is being an ass hole" I say rolling my eyes. "I have dealt with ass holes before is this the boy called JD" John says grating his teeth. "Can you stop making that noise and yeah he keeps texting me asking me to get back together" I say checking my Phone to check for notifications. "Mhh well your coming anyway I will drag your ass out the door if I have to" John says laughing. "Please bitch I will body slam you" I say laughing loudly. "I miss this we never see each other" John says frowning and pretending to cry. "Yeah I guess well I better get home soon I am having my mum over tonight" I say sighing and smiling. "Ok well we will Definatly catch up again soon" John says patting my head awkwardly "Ok J-Spot i will call you later i have dinner to Cook" I say sighing and running my hands through my hair. "You want me to come and help i am quite good" John says smug. "Seriously that would be a massive help?" I say smiling widely. "Yeah sure anything for you Care Bear" John says calling me by my nickname.

At Cleo's House

It's starting to rain outside I love the rain it reminds me of how me and John first met at High School "It's raining Care Bear reminds me of when we first met" John says interrupting my day dream "That is what I was just thinking about it was so cheesy" I say giggling. "I guess it was raining heavily and we walked into each other and I almost broke your nose that's how we became friends" John says laughing to himself cutting a carrot. "Yeah I am glad we met I was always the quite one and you would walk around like you owned the place" I say giggling "Yup that was me by the way are you coming on the camping trip" John says putting the carrots into the pot of soup. "John I don't think I will I don't know anyone that's going" I say shaking my head sighing. "You know Sasha and Phil?" John says coughing. (Cleo's phone rings) "Hello Cleo speaking" I say speaking softly. "Hey baby girl I can't make it tonight how about next week" Mum says guiltily. "Can't I am camping with friends" I say rolling my eyes annoyed. "Oh ok I will phone you later baby love you" Mum says with guilt still in her voice. "I love you to mum bye speak later" I say hanging up.

I look around my kitchen annoyed its silent for a few minutes then John mutters "What did your mum say?" John says now stirring the soup. "She can't make it tonight" I say rubbing my head angrily. "Awhh Care bear how about i take you out for dinner" John says putting the kettle on. "I dunno John" I say putting my head against the table. "Awhh your fine Cleo come next week please it would mean alot to me" John says hugging me. "Ok fine for you J but it's only for you" I say rolling my eyes muttering.
"I know you will enjoy it trust me" John says smiling putting the soup in the bin "your so lucky to have me as a friend J" I say sarcastically. "Same baby doll I am the bomb!" John says punching his chest laughing."hah yes you are I just wanna crawl into a ball and die right now" I say pulling my hair sighing. "Stop it sometimes your such an asshole" John says hugging me with a slight smirk on his face. "Thanks John your soo caring anyway I have to meet a real asshole JD" I say rolling my eyes and playing with my nails my phone buzzes. "Speaking of the devil" I say sighing.

Hey Cleo we need to discuss a few things you wanna go for dinner
From JD xxx

"OMG he is really pissing me off" I say angrily "Cut him some slack Care Bear he cares about you" John says reading the text. "I know John I but I just cant trust him" I reply frowning. "Listen just ignore him then I better be going soon my girlfriend will be coming over to mine" John says finishing his cup of tea. "You have a girlfriend..you never told me?" I say turning red. "I must of forgotten" John says fidgeting "Mhh...you wouldn't forget to tell me that what's wrong" I say playing with my hair. "I thought you would be jealous" John says nervously "Jealous...Jealous why would I be?" I say blushing. "Just because you would feel replaced" John replies "No...what's her name?" I say rolling my eyes. "Her name is Nicki and she is a model" John says raising his eyebrows "Right.. Well I will see you later you better get going" I say opening the front door.