Cheated on? By Harry Styles?!

Alyssa's POV.

I wake up to my One Direction alarm clock. I sigh and shut off the catchy tune. I hum as I get up and walk to the bathroom. I look at the state of myself. My hair has had a mild epileptic fit and stands out at odd places. I grab my hairbrush and brush through my dirty blond hair. I sing along to Na Na Na out of tune, shaking my curly locks and singing loudly. I laugh as the song ends and is replaced by Titanium. The radio is loud and clear and I sing along as I curl my hair into wavy locks. When I'm done I put some foundation on, lightly dab some eyeshadow on then layer on mascara. I add some blusher and I'm done. I skip to my closet where I put on an oversized America shirt and some worn bootcut jeans. I look at myself in the mirror. "Not bad,Alyssa" I tell myself and switch of the light. I walk to the kitchen and fix up some cereal. I sit in the couch, munching on Rice Krispies. I switch on the tv. To the gossip channel I go. "Harry Styles seen with a mysterious woman. What happened to his girlfriend, Alyssa? Is he cheating on her? More on that later." I drop my bowl to the floor. It shatters, the milk pouring out onto the floor. Was it true? Was he cheating on me? I look at the clock. It's only ten. He might not even be up yet. He likes sleeping in on Sundays. I find my car keys, tears spurting out of the corner of my eyes. I let them fall freely. I walk to my old secondhand car and start the engine. I drive to his house and park the car, sobbing.

Ok hi:)

Anyway what do guys think will happen? Do you guys think Harry is cheating on Alyssa? Comment what you guys think;)