"Chief, you are bleeding. You need the doctor."

"I don't care. I have to find her!"

"Your toe nail is completely damaged and cut, I had to remove it and it is going to take a while to heal." The doctor says as he bandaged his toe.

Realizing there was no use arguing, Bittuji turns to walk out when he spots her.
"I don't give a damn! Bittuji, get the damn car!"

Seeing Bittuji look at her, Madhu panics and runs out.

This time, she took an auto home.

RK tries to run behind her when she suddenly disappears from there. RK looks at the empty space in shock and then turns around looking for her. She had disappeared!!! And he stood there staring at nothingness for a long time.

Every witch has the power to levitate, teleport.

Oh God!

Where could have she possibly gone to? Her home? He tries to walk back home when his toe screams at him in pain. Sweating and gasping for breath he realized he couldn't walk back. He takes his mobile to call Bittuji. Remembering mobile phones, he dials Madhu's number but it goes unanswered. He tries twice more, then giving up he calls Bittuji.

"Chief?"

"Bring a car here." RK gasps out. "I need to find Madhu."

"What happened, Chief? Where are you?" Bittuji asks worried.

"Outside." RK manages to say before he passes out.

"Madhu!" RK gasps as he comes awake.

He looks around to find his mother, brother, Bittuji and family doctor standing around him.

"Where is Madhu?" RK asks and then he screams out in pain feeling the pain on his toe. The doctor was torturing his toe.

"Give him anesthesia." Mukund says worried.

"I gave, it is wearing off." The doctor replies.

"Wearing off? How long has this been going on?" RK asks frowning.

"Give him another shot." Mukund argues.

"I am almost done if he could bear the pain for a bit then."

"I need to be in my senses. I need to find Madhu." RK says.

Radha sniffs hearing him.

"Let me up."

"I am almost done."

"This can wait." RK says furiously. He needs to find, Madhu. Where is she? How is she now?

RK tries to get up and Mukund holds him down. "Wait, bro."

"You don't understand! I need to find Madhu. I need to make her understand." RK says frantically. Then turning to Bittuji he asks furiously, "Why the hell did you bring me here? I told you I was going to look for Madhu! Then why did you bring me here?"

"You were bleeding, Chief."

"Just get the car, I don't think I can drive." RK says looking at Bittuji.

Ignoring RK the doctor went back to his torture and RK screams out in pain. Radha continues to sniff seeing her son's condition.

"I called you for a f**king car! Not a doctor!" RK screams at Bittuji.

"Chief, you are bleeding. You need the doctor."

"I don't care. I have to find her!"

"Done and it is going to take a while for the nail to grow back and to heal." The doctor says as he bandaged his toe.

"I don't give a damn! Bittuji, get the damn car!" RK says as he realized that Bittuji was still standing there as if he saw a ghost.

Madhu frantically bangs on the door and Nani opens the door.

"Madhu, what happened?" Nani asks worried.

Ignoring her question Madhu runs to her room. Lying on the bed she was crying her heart out when she hears the door open and a few seconds later she feels a gentle hand on her head. Madhu turns to look at her Nani to see that her eyes were filled with tears, she knew what had happened.

"Why did he do this to me?" Madhu asks her as she hugs her. "I loved him so much, Nani."

"Shhh... everything is going to be fine."

"Nothing is going to be fine." Madhu says angrily. "He doesn't love me. He was acting." Madhu says crying.

"Shh... relax... you sleep for now... we will talk in the morning." Nani gently tells her.

"I can't sleep."

"You can." Nani says with a smile as she gently rubbed her head.

"How is his toe?" Madhu whispers drowsily.

"Doctor bandaged it up."

"I saw... but what did the doctor say?"

"It is going to take time to heal."

"But he is fine?"

"Yes."

Then she sleeps off.

Hearing Madhu's mobile ringing; Nani ignores it as she closes the door. It has been going on for a while. She knew it could be Rishabh Kundra but she decides not to take the call because before she talk to Rishabh Kundra there was someone else she had to talk to.

"Ma?" Trishna answers the call with a smile.

"You said, he was her soul mate and they were going to be happy." Nani says furiously.

"Who?"

"Madhu and Rishabh Kundra."

"They are and they will be very happy. I saw it."

"She is crying her heart out because he cheated her."

"What?" Trishna asks shocked.

"What did you see?"

"Ten years from now, they are going to be very happy with two kids."

"Ten years later?" Nani asks shocked.

"I didn't look at the immediate future. Just the long run and they are happy. Isn't that what matters?"

"I'll talk to you later!"

RK rings the bell of Madhu's house frantically and an old woman opens the door. She looks at him furiously, "Rishabh Kundra!!!"

"How do you know me?" RK asks shocked.

Nani furiously stares at him.

"Right!" RK sighs, "Who am I kidding? You are her Nani right? I need to see Madhu."

"I put her to sleep. I'll tell her you had come by in the morning."

"I need to see her. I need to make her understand everything." RK implores.

"She has been crying and she needs the rest." Nani tells him calmly.

RK sighs in defeat, "I love her."

"I saw your love when you were showing that video to everyone."

RK looks at her in shock, "Madhu told me you could see the past."

"Did she also tell you that I can give people pain by looking at them?"

"Kill me if you want, but I am not going to give upon her." RK tells her in a challenging tone. "Tell Madhu that I had come by. I'll come in the morning."

Please vote and comment

- Lazy