One

"Lex! Are you ready? The guys will be here soon," my best friend, Jordan, yelled from downstairs.
I looked at myself in the mirror, one last time, before grabbing my sunglasses and placing them on my eyes.
I grabbed my suitcase, and walked down the stairs, smiling at Jordan, "Ready?"
She smiled, excitedly, "Totally. This is gonna be the best two weeks ever."

2 episodes of The Office later, the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it," Jordan said, running to the door.
Dalton stood there, a smile spread across his face, "Hey, baby! Ready to go?"
She shrieked, jumping into his arms, and kissing him softly before inviting him in the house, to help us with our bags.
"Hey, Lex. How are you?," he asked, walking over to me and giving me a quick hug.
I smiled, returning the hug, "I'm good, how are you?"
He smiled, picking up one of her bags, "Better now!"
We walked to the car, and helped put our bags into the back of Dalton's car. (Well... His mom's van.)
Jordan hopped in the passengers seat, Dalton in the drivers, leaving me to sit in one of the bucket seats in the back.
Dalton looked in the rear view mirror at me, "Hey, Lex. We're about to pick up Mac, so you might wanna move your bag so he can sit there."
"Um... Mac?," I asked, slightly confused.
Jordan hid her face, while Dalton looked at her, "Babe, didn't you tell her?"
She shook her head, "If I told her she wouldn't have came with us!"
"Wait, what's going on?," I asked, more confused than ever.
Dalton drove up into an unfamiliar driveway and smiled at me after parking the car, "You're gonna be sharing a room with my best friend, MacKenzie."
I smiled, "Oh, that's cool! She has a pretty name."
Dalton tried to hold his laughter in, "Um, yeah. About that... He's a guy."
What the hell did I get myself into?

| a/n|
Hi guys! :-)
This is my new MacKenzie Bourg fanfic, and I hope you guys dig it!
Comment & vote for more, I have big plans for this!
Xoxo
- Lex <3