3:15

3:15

Valdaya One Shot inspired by Replay music video! Hope you like it xx

***

Zendaya’s phone vibrated on her lap and she glanced down at it. Val had tweeted something, and she had it set to get notifications from him. Her eyebrows furrowed as she read the 3 numbers on his tweet. 3:15.

What’s that supposed to mean?

Her fingers hovered over his contact name, ready to call and ask him what was up, when his contact picture popped up on her screen, her phone vibrating again. She hit answer and held the phone up to her ear.

"I was just about to call you." She laughed.

He chuckled, “Oh yeah? What for?”

She smiled at the sound of his voice. “That was quite a cryptic tweet there… More cryptic than most. Even I couldn’t figure it out this time.”

She played with the fabric on the hem of her tshirt and cocked her head to the side as she waited for his response. He laughed, “Yeah, well I’ll make it a bit easier on you… It was 100% about you.”

Rolling her eyes she laughed, “Aren’t they all?” 

He made a sound of shock and she giggled more, “Just teasing you Valentin, don’t get huffy. Now, I need more than that it’s about me..”

He stayed silent for a moment, “It has to do with your video.”

She pulled her laptop closer to her lap and leaned forward as she opened the tab with her youtube page. “You mean it has to do with that time on the video?” She asked as she dragged the cursor farther down the bar, waiting for it to load the rest of the video.

"Yep." He answered simply.

"You know I’ve watched this video over and over and I’m even in it for pete’s sake and I have no earthly idea what could have caught your attention with that part of the video."

He laughed lowly, “Oh please, Z, you’ll know as soon as you watch it again. Trust me, I love you for it, but I kind of hate you for it too.”

By now, she was getting really impatient with Youtube. It didn’t want to load the video that far, so she refreshed the page and hit play. “I’m so curious right now. What the hell did I do that you love and hate me for?!” She exclaimed biting her lip as she watched her video.

"Let’s just say it’s my favorite part of the video…" He trailed off.

"Oh! So it’s a good thing?" She asked feeling relieved.

Val’s laughter filled her eyes yet again and she closed her eyes briefly, enjoying the sound. “Of course it’s a good thing! The entire video is incredible. This part is just— ugh. I can’t even explain it Z. But I’m sure you’ll know what I mean when you watch. Is it almost to that part yet?”

"Yeah, it’s coming right now. Hold on a sec." She watched intently and as the video came to a close she burst into laughter.

"Ohhhh that." She exclaimed closing her laptop and leaning back against her headboard.

She could hear Val’s amusement in his voice, “Yeahhh that. So did you do this knowingly?”

She decided to play innocent, “Do what? I was just dancing.. I didn’t create all of the choreography you know.”

Val cracked up, “Don’t even play with me here, I know you know exactly what you were doing.”

"Oh? And what exactly was I doing?" She wanted to make him say it, just because she loved hearing him talk about how he felt for her.

He chuckled, “Those looks to the camera were a bit intense, and that little dance you did there… Not sure how I feel about that. Did Ian teach you that move?”

"First of all, those looks to the camera were definitely directed at someone… And he demonstrated something like it, but I added my own stuff to it."

Val’s voice turned slightly more serious, “How’d he demonstrate exactly?”

"Oh y’know, he got really close behind me and put his hands on my waist.." She rolled her eyes, "Please Val, he danced in front of me and I mimicked him and added my own little arms movements and head turns. Just chill."

"Oh thank God." He breathed a sigh of relief. "Hold up, who were those looks for? They were pretty love filled looks you were giving…"

She shook her head as she laughed, “You can be so dumb sometimes… They were obviously for you, Val. You are the only one that I love after all.”

"I love you too, babe." She knew him so well, she could tell that he was smiling.

"Wait a second, why did it make you hate me?" She asked suddenly.

Laughing he replied, “Maybe cause it made me want to grab you and kiss the crap out of you but you’re in LA and I’m in fucking New York.”

She giggled, “But, we’ll both be in LA together soon, just keep that thought in your head. That’s what I’m doing.”

"I will. I miss you Z." He said, again serious.

She sighed and closed her eyes, willing herself not to cry. “I miss you too Val.”

He tried to lighten the mood as he heard her sad voice, “Until I see you in September, I’m just going to keep rewatching this sexy ass video.”

She cracked up laughing, “Oh please stop, I’m going to wake Bella!” She thought of her best friend sleeping in the next room over in the small apartment that they shared.

"Watching it as we speak." He said laughing. She could hear her song start playing in the background and he started muttering different cuss words in English, and a few Russian words here and there..

"Damn Z, this is hot." He mumbled as she hummed the tune of her song, trying to keep herself from laughing too loudly.

"You’re too much, Val." She said giggling as he continued with his string of random words.

"Nope. This is too much.” He commented sending her into yet another fit of laughter.

***

I literally had this idea from the moment I watched the video. Obsessed with it by the way. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it! Yall have to admit, it was a bit of risqué dancing;) Lol leave me some comments! It makes my day!! :D

*This is up on my Tumblr as well.

Toodles!

-J xx