"Oh, um, two tickets for Breaking Dawn."

The boy glanced from me and Gwen. He shook his head and took the money I'd handed him. I grasped the tickets and was about to pull Gwen into the theater until he leaned forward on the other side of the glass.

"Good luck, dude. You're gonna need it."

I sighed and then nodded, lifting my tickets so he could see them clearly. "Thanks, bro."

I bought Gwen and me a large popcorn and a large sprite, and then we entered the theater room. To say it was packed is a complete understatement. Girls were arguing that they'd have to be split up with their friends if they don't get their seats to people who already had them. That's how bad it was.

Gwen and I ended up taking the very front row, the very front row, the one right in front of the screen. There's a reason why everyone hates these seats, but Gwen seemed more than willing so I complied.

In about ten minutes, the movie finally started.

...

"I can't believe that war was fake!" I exclaimed as Gwen and I emerged from the theater.

"I can't even remember what happened in the book." Gwen muttered, narrowing her eyes in deep thought.

"Were you one of the girls that went crazy when Jacob took his shirt off?"

Gwen gave me a flat look. "Yeah, I was, because I like Jacob Black."

I laughed. "Oh, yeah."

"You know I hate him, Kyle."

I nodded. "Yeah."

I'll be honest, the movie wasn't bad. The war part really ticked me off though. I was thinking the movie was finally getting interesting then that happened. The sex parts got a bit embarrassing too. And the constant screams when Jacob Black showed up with his shirt off. Like, doesn't he have one shirt he could wear whenever he's in Bella's presence? He should understand by now that Bella has obviously chosen Elliot.

"He's not even that hot!" Gwen said.

I looked down at her with my brows raised. "Oh, he's not?"

She grinned as she glanced up at me. "You're hotter."

I laughed. "I know."

Gwen shook her head. By then, we'd left the building and headed to the car, but before we could do so, Gwen spotted a little shop called Christy's Cafe. She pointed towards it with her index finger and tugged on my hand.

"Hey, can we go get some hot chocolate?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

We entered the shop only to see there was a small line. Christy's is usually packed and considering the entire female population loves this shop here and loves Twilight, you'd think they'd all be in here after the movie.

"What can I get for you?" the girl behind the counter asked.

"One hot chocolate please."

"What size?"

I turned to Gwen. "Medium?"

She nodded.

"Medium."

The girl looked up again. "Whipped cream or no?"

"Whipped cream."

She typed it into her little computer and recited the price to me. I handed her the money and Gwen was given the hot chocolate. When we left the line, I turned back to the girl only to see she was frozen in her spot, staring at a guy.