Chapter 2 - Confession

So I'm sorry for not updating my story but here it is. Hope you like it

(Y/N) POV

When everyone laughed I looked at the clock it was already 5:30 in the afternoon.(time is so fast)."S...shall we g-go then?"Yata asked while blushing,"Yeah sure"I said,now my wound is not so swollen anymore and now I can stand up and walk."M-my a....apartment is just a-across t-the street" he said while not trying to stutter."Okay"I said, I stood up looking for my luggage and when I saw it,it was in Yata's hands,I think he is gonna Cary it,"Goodbye and thanks for everything"
I said shyly,and head out of the door with Yata following me."Good.Luck Yata"a fat man with a good said smirking again. "Stop it Rikio" he said while blushing madly.We stood in front of the stoplight waiting for it to be color green when I noticed Yata glancing at me I looked at him then he looked away hiding his blush,the red light finally turned green we walked across and then finally arrived at Yata's apartment it was simple it only has 6 floors.We got inside and rode the elevator then it stopped and the door didn't open,'fuck this' I said to myself we were silent and we didn't make eye contact "Sorry for the inconvenience sir/mam but the authorities will arrive in a few hours" a voice said from nowhere,"damn it"Yata said angrily,"It's okay Yata don't be angry"I said with a smile he just blushed and began to be silent,We tried everything calling someone but there's no signal,Tried to climb at the top door of the elevator but we can't reach it and we even tried to kick the door but it's too strong and then we began to feel tired I began to sat at the floor and Yata breathed heavily after a few hours the door of the elevator know opened we saw the boss of the apartment approaching us and when he got to us he was apologizing that this happened we accepted it and went to Yata's apartment he opened the door for me"I'm s...sorry if it's all I had"he said with a bit of a blush while rubbing his neck.I walked in and scanned the place it was a normal sized apartment with a small kitchen a normal bathroom one bedroom and one normal couch and a flat screen TV."It's okay"you said,I looked at my watch and it was already 7:00 and while still scanning the apartment I didn't notice that Yata was already cooking,he was cooking (f/d-favorite dish)"I didn't know that you cook"I said while looking at the food,"My M-mom taught me how"he said while scratching his neck,"Why do you stutter while talking to me?"I asked,"Because I'm sh-shy a-around girls"he said shyly,"Don't be shy just talk to them like you know them for a long time"I said happily,"O-Okay I'll try" he said,I began preparing dinner while Yata is almost finish cooking after eating we watched an action movie.After the movie I looked at my watch and its already 9:30 PM,I looked at Yata and he is already asleep 'he's so cute asleep' I said to myself I quietly went to his room and opened my luggage and got my (f/c) pajamas and putted them on. I slowly went back to the couch to check on Yata. I smiled because he was sleep talking.

"Don't you dare fucking touch my (Y/N) cause she's mine!" he said while punching in the air.

I blushed a bit and went to his room. I lied down and I feel like something's missing cause I'm all alone in this room it's like I want Yata to be with me to stay by my side it's like I'm falling for him like I love him.

So I went back to him and woke him up and he still didn't wake then I started shaking him so he opened his eyes lazily.

"What is it (Y/N)?"he asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Can you sleep with me" I asked childishly.

"Eeeeh"he said shocked

" W-Why would I do that"he said blushing.

"Because I feel empty without you causeiloveyou" you said while blushing madly.

You two were silent and when you were about to say something you felt a pair of lips into yours, first you felt surprised but after a while you kissed back wanting for air you broke the kiss and you two blushed madly and didn't make any eye contact.

"I love you too" he said

Then you both talked till the rest of the night until you two fell asleep on the couch.

I'm sorry for not updating and the next chapter interesting so please wait until I publish.
Shirolover119 over and out.:-)