Chapter 2

⚡️ricegum⚡️

I walked into my class, grumpy as usual. But someone caught my eye, sitting at the back was a very sexy girl.

Wait what the heck, I shouldn't be thinking like This. She's like 17 and I'm 25 and married. I go to my desk and began with attendance. I start calling out names .

" Shalisa" I call

"Here" someone says from the back, I look and see the cute girl. Shalisa what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, what I'm I thinking I have to stop.

After that I continue with the math lesson, just then the principle mr. Caniff walks in. I've never liked him, he's such a player. He's dated all the female teachers here.

" hello, what can I help you with" I say.

" just checking in on everything" he says, he turns to the class. I can see his eyes land on Shalisa, and my blood starts to boil. If he ever touches her I would kill him.

" is this the new student" he says pointing at Shalisa. I nod, to angry to say anything.

" I'd like to speak to her outside" he say, his eyes still on Shalisa.

" Make this quick" I say, and he nods. Shalisa gets up and walks outside.

💕 Shalisa 💕

I get up  and walk outside with mr. Caniff, why can't I be back in class with mr. Ricegum.

" so you're new here" he says.

" ya" I say awkwardly.

" How are you liking the school" just as I was about to say something mr. Caniff drops his pen.

" Shalisa can you get that please" he says, I bend over to get it and I can feel him staring at me. "Ssssssss damn, that booty."

" you can go back to class now" he says then walks away. Wow this school just is full of surprises.

Thanks everyone for reading, make sure to tweet to ricegum about this.