"It's pronounced, Excalibur." You snicker. Black Star hears this and lightly pinches your arm.

You over exaggerate and whine in "pain".

"They say it's a legendary sword, the Holy Sword. The one who pulls the sword from the ground, and frees it, will be named a hero and be extolled forever." Kid explains.

You gape in awe.

A Holy Sword, huh? You thought in astonishment.

"I'm certain such a sword obtains such symmetry! How wonderful!" Kid swoons.

"Hero! King! That's perfect for me! Hey, (Y/N), if I can pull out that sword you must do whatever I say, kay?" Black Star says turning to you with a dazed, happy expression on his face.

You heard from fairytales that holy swords and stuff like that are hard to pull out, so it must be the same for this one, right?

You shrug, "Most likely you won't, but sure, why not?"

The doors open yet again and you see Dr. Stien enter.

"Yeah, Excalibur." Dr. Stien says as he walks up to you guys.

"Oh? Professor, are you here to be punished, too?" Black Star asks.

"Idiot..." you facepalm. How in the world would a teacher get a punishment??

"Do you know anything about the Holy Sword?" Kid asks Dr. Stien.

He simply puts a unlit cigarette in his mouth and speaks, "The Holy Sword Excalibur... was too much for even me."

"What!? You mean you made an attempt at it? HA, seems like I won't be doing what you say!" You gloat turning to Black Star, sticking out your tongue.

He grumbles and crosses his arms.

"We'll see! I think we should go!" Black Star cheers.

"Whatever have fun! I'm gonna go home now." You say dully, turning around to leave.

A few moments later~

You were forced against your own will, since Black Star threatened to tell everyone about your almost kiss with him.

So now, you joined the two boys on the hunt for Excalibur.

You all stand before a large waterfall.

"This is it?" You ask, craning your neck to look up to the top.

"Yahoo!! The Holy Sword is up there?"

"Yes. More precisely if you climb up here, there appears to be a cave." Kid says. He then moves the book to one hand, and summons his magical skateboard, Belzeebub, with the other.

He gets on and somehow, flies up to the top.

"Hey, no fair!" You and Black Star scream from the bottom. You sigh, thinking of how you'd make your way up the rocks.

Black Star turns to you and grins boyishly at you, "Guess it just you and I..." he says wrapping an arm around your waist.

NO. NO, DON'T FALL FOR HIS IDIOTIC TRAP (Y/N)! You thought.

You blush and shove him away. You feel some strange object in your pocket.

Ah it was the grappling hook you kept in there just in case!

You reach into your uniform's pocket and take out the gravelling hook. (Don't question it, I don't even know myself!)

You shoot it to the top and the rope pulls you up.