act i

a f f a i r e
d e
c o e u r

i found you,
hidden by crooked fingers
of gnarly wood
and leafy green,
a pale ghost,
drifting like morning mist,
through haunted trees
and forest birdsong. 

you come to me
in waning moonlight,
your story told
on icy skin
the pages pale,
with purple kisses,
walking barefoot
and breathless,
towards my heart.

you found me,
buried deep
beneath this earthy blanket,
of thorny twigs
and weeping mud.
two lovers torn
now bound together,
in joyful death
we make our bed.
michael faudet

HELLO! i'm wavonna, wavy for short. most might not read this author's note, but if you do, thank you. this story is not going to be perfect by any means, but it's something i've found that i enjoy writing. sure, the love interest and some aspects are not going to be completely original (no! i'm not plagiarizing. get your head out of the gutter!).

some warnings beforehand, there will be an age gap. gasp! and there will be mature themes. wink wink. as far as i know, there will not be any scenes of self-harm or abuse, if there are, i will most definitely put a trigger warning at the top of the chapter! this story is supposed to be completely fun, overly dramatic, and a way for people connect.

also! if you're wondering about some comments you'll see on the chapters, this book used to be called "the father" with a total different cast and setting and somewhat plot. if you have been here before, you're probably wondering what the hell is going on?? i have completely lost interest in the old story — though i do have it archived and i may publish it in the future — overall i think i've matured out of the "fanfiction world" and i would like to create my own characters etc. if you want to imagine luke hemmings, whom "the father" was about, go ahead! no one is stopping you. do as you will.

i hope you guys support this decision, and i hope you enjoy reading the story as much as i enjoy writing it.

all my love in the world goes to you. x

psst! if you really want fanfiction from me, go check out my story "human error!" *shamefully crawls away*