Holy Fuck

Katt's POV

Riker scoffed at Jay's remark. I rolled my eyes and looked over to Ross. Ross Shor Lynch is literally 3 feet away from me. He looks perfect. He always looks perfect. Wait a second, he kidnapped me. Well, us. But I mean.... Why us? Did he find us attractive? Or easy to capture? Should I not be wearing short shorts? I don't think it matters... Honestly I don't care. I'd let Ross do anything to me.

Riker pulled into the driveway of their house. I looked over at Jay. She had the same expression on her face that I did. This is actually the Lynch's house... holy fuck...

Ross hopped out and slid open the van door, reaching over and scooping me up with ease. I loved the feeling of his arms underneath me. Even though I was tied up. I looked back to see that Riker did the same to Jay. She was probably dying. Ross adjusted me so that I was now draped over his shoulder, and he slowly opened the front door, careful not to make much noise. Riker followed close behind, and they headed down into their basement to 'stash us.'

Riker sat Jay down onto the floor and Ross sat down on the couch with me on his lap. Riker paced back and fourth, his face signaled that he was thinking.

"Okay, so we got this far. Now what?" He asked Ross.

Ross smirked and ran a hand through my hair. "Well we could have fun already. I'm dying to."

I shifted awkwardly as I felt his bulge press into my leg. Well... Ross is hard because of me.... Nice thought.

I looked over to Jay who was staring at Riker. Her gaze wandered to me and she laughed. Fucking ey... I'm blushing aren't I. She nodded as if she read my mind.

Ross looked down at me and bit his lip. I closed my eyes and tried to hide my face as best I could without the use of my hands.

I think... we're gonna be raped... 'Fuck.' I mouthed to Jay.

She had a weird expression on her face too. She was thinking what I was thinking.