Chapter 2 - On The Run...

Toby >>>>>>>>>>>

We kept on running, but i was getting weaker and weaker at the nee's. i couldnt carry on... but to my surprise i did. meters and meters at a time, i just kept running.

"Toby... Where can we go? we cant keep running forever!"

"dont worry there is a slip road further up we can cut through there, its practically a maze from then on but i know where going to my place isnt too far from here we can stay there"

Panting like crazy i mannaged to reply... "oh ok"

We continued running with sirens wailing not too far behind us.

"quick through here!"

Mezmorised by his perfectness i followed him, like a childhood crush you do as they say.

We took a left, another left, a right, a left, another right, two lefts and finally three rights... panting and sweating buckets we kept on running, non stop until we reached a tiny estate, one of the smallest estates i can remember ever seeing.

i instantly stopped and leaned forward resting my hands on my nees, he noticed ide stopped and turned around and started walking back for me.

"how. far. now?" i panted, catching my breath between each word.

"its only arround the corner." he said sounding rather cocky, flicking hs head in the direction we had to go.

he stopped infront of me, he curled his index finger and placed it under my chin and pulled my face up so i was looking straight at him, into his eyes.

"I promise, we can walk the rest of the way" he finished,

i blushed with a giant grin on my face, i stood up right and walked next to him the rest of the way.

we kept came to a small, tight alley way that twisted and turned until we reached the end, turned the corner and what was stood infront of us was a small white house that stood out from the rest, not a cottage but not a posh house it looked more like a council house.

"here we are, home away from home!"

"oh woo, how glamorous?!" i announced sarcastically, yet again.

"hahaha i can tell this is going to be a laugh, aint tha right miss sarcatic"

he looked at me and winked, then we walked towards the door.

*Knock Knock Knock*

the door flung open just as we went to knock a fourth time, and stood in the doorway was a medium highted, thin... and well... Ginger! I stood with my mouth wide open gazing at him, OH MY DAYS!!! I LOVE GINGERS!!!

he was wearing baggy dark denum jeans and a huge white t-shirt that looked like his dads, but who cares? HES GINGER!!

He looked at me as in to say *Who the hell is that? And what is she dressed like?!*

"Hey the names Jamie" he gazed over at me, "your best shuttin your mouth, before u catch flys. by the way, im aware that i am ginger"

"Oh im sorry i just havnt saw a ginger haired person in so long, bein in hospital and what not, im not gingerist. infact i love gingers! i... er..."

stuttering and mumbeling on, Toby covered my mouth with his hand flat.

"i think you have appologised enough"

we all chuckled while toby and jamie did a handshake that looked like they have done it since they were kids... they gave eachother a hug and i heard muffling like jamie was whispering something to toby, toby shook his head.