Forever is never promised. (WATTY AWARDS)

Parties, friends, going out everynight and coming home until the sun rises. Thats the typical prespective of a teenage according to every adult. Well I dont even think i have any form of social life. I guess i had a small one until a year ago. What happened your wondering? its not what your thinking. 'Oh shes being bullied,' or 'Oh her hamster must have died.' I wish its was that. I would replace anything just to be that normal, bubbly, Slightly pretty girl i was once. However, i have been diagnosed with Leukeima, it can be cured, but a broken girl never can. Shortly after i was told, i called my boyfriend.

"Christian..!" i sobbed barely able to say the words.

"whats wrong Aaliyah, please tell me.." he's voice started to break.

"I.. I.."

"what is, god dam it, your scaring me." he semi yelled through the phone.

i took a deep breath and whiped the tears. I love christian and he loved me, i knew we could handle this, so why was i so scared?

"I have cancer.." i quickly blurted out.

there was a long pause and the line went dead. Yes, he hanged up after his girlfriend of THREE years told him she has cancer. And to top the icing on the cake, he texted me saying how he 'could not handle it, and that was was over,' He TEXTED! he didnt even have the audicty to call me, show up, anything.

From then on my life become nothing, but a gloomy mess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

i know the chapter is quite short, but i wanted to write it and see if anyone liked it, and If yes, i shall carry on. Leave a comment if you wish :)

so yeah..

H x