Chapter 1

" Moly stop hogging up the bathroom!" Yelled James from the bottom of the stair case

"I'm going to be late for school!"

"In a minute, and your not going to be late remember you can drive to school?!" I yelled

while brushing my long red

hair into a ponytail. Then I herd it.

CRASH! BANG! SMASH! And a noise I only herd in my dreams the sound of a blue box.

" Please tell me you herd that?" I yelled coming down the stairs fast.

"Yeah I herd that too it sounded like it came from the kitchen" Me and James walk carefully to the kitchen James holding an umbrella while I have my hairbrush.

"Oi! I said don't pull that lever, it makes her mad!" Said a man coming out of a blue police box that has smoke poring out of it.

"Sorry, for trying to hold on for dear life in there trying not get thrown off next time I'll just let my self fall off" said a girl coming out with brown hair that looks as if she never brushes it.

"Ok fine I'll let you off this time, ok soooo who do we have hear eh?" Said the mystery man wearing a bow tie. " Hmmm don't think an umbrella will help you indoors unless its suddenly going to rain, and now about that hair brush you look fine but not so much for my friend over there". Pointing to the girl with horrible hair.

"Who are you?" I demanded. "You look awfully familer?"

"Really? Wow that's the first time I've herd that." He said spinning to face his "friend" and then back at me. " Names The Doctor well it's not really my name more like a nickname really grew found of it over the years and guess it stuck "

From my dreams I saw a man who has the same eyes as this one, but I feel like he might be able to answer some of my questions that I have. "Ok, Doctor, tell me on thing why are you hear?"

"Exellent question for me to answer but I'm afraid I don't know why, kinda fun never knowing where you'll end up?" He says smiling and looking around the kitchen.

"Ok, this is probably just a dream or a hallucination, I'm going to school so, Molly your on your own." Said James backing up and running out the door.

"Why dose he think I'm a hallucination?" Said the Doctor as the spinner around to look at me and where my brother was standing.

"He thinks everything is a hallucination" I said throwing the hair brush on the kitchen counter top. " It's just his way of making sence of strange things, even magic tricks, by the way what's your friends name?" I asked

" My names Clara ,and do you mind?" She said gesturing to the hair brush.

"Oh go ahead, and Doctor do be carfull about what you stick your figure in specially some-else's things." I said watching the doctor look at his figure and starting to fumble as he walked towards me "Don't worry you will wake up in moments but as for your friend Clara hear she will be out much longer then you and I took out powder from a vial in my pocket and threw the contents on her and she feel asleep, just as the doctor got something out of his pocket and fell to the floor as if he is asleep.