"I know I'm sorry" I said he pulled me onto the couch putting my feet in his lap as he rubbed them I leaned back closing my eyes relaxing. My pregnancy with my boys always made me gain a lot of weight, craving sour foods, and I never really got sick. To me almost seven months in two weeks you'd think I'm eight going onto nine.

Well at least that's how it felt.

"Your making me fall asleep " I mumbled raising up a little I said staring as his face was into his face.

He looked up from his eyes as I felt something come over me I gently grabbed his face as my breathing picked up.

"Your so handsome " I smiled kissing his cheek. He looked at me smacking his lips I guess he wanted a kiss but all he had to is ask.

But I didn't want to do no kissing bad enough I'm pregnant and always craving a touch and some bomb ass D.

Keep it together Vanessa.

August

"Come on now y'all a nigga tired " I said yawning as the twins jumped on my bed they never slept in their room they always wanted to be under daddy aug.

"We sleeping with you daddy"I laughed they nodded.

"Ight Ight sit y'all asses down" I said grabbing them by their legs as they laughed like it was the funniest thing on earth.

"Can you facetime momma ? "I nodded grabbing my phone facetime'n Vanessa but instead she called.

"What do you want ?" She scoffed on the under end of the phone.

"Shut up man the kids want you" I said throwing my phone down on the bed letting them talk to her. At the moment I was letting Vanessa be only because she was pregnant I know she can stress easy do I've been out of her way but I'll be back after the baby she think she slick fucking with that fat nigga.

"Pops what up ? " Kevin asked I looked as I pushed my eye brows together.

"What up , what you done did ? " I didn't pay him any mind until I seen dirty on his knees.

Little fucker !

"What you done did boy ? " I sighed as he sat down at the island and folded his hands together swilling the lump in this throat.

"Cat got ya tongue ?"

"I accidentally was trying to hide your keys and I lost them"

"Okay so find them ?" I was just wondering why this lil niggas had soil and shit on his knee caps.

"I dug a hole at the bottom of your like I don't know where they at now"

"Why the hell you do that for Kevin ? " I stood up seeing the shovel at the back doors shaking my head.

"Don't worry about it" I said. "Oh coo okay I ain't feel like digging for them anyways" He walked off without a care in the world.

"Daddy lets go to laser tag today ? " I gave Asia a look. She loose her marbles ? They all had as fuck.

"So ya want me to take all your bad ass brothers and sister out in public with people ? " I joked but half way serious only if people knew the half they was terrible as hell.

"Yea duh" She rolled her eyes. "Get dressed y'all ! daddy's taking to fun zone" Sucking my teeth I looked up the time they closed seeing that it was four in the afternoon it would take about an hour to get there.

"I'm driving myself" Kaysia said rolling her eyes.

Hope they get stuck.. Smarty ass lil girl.

"Nah you riding with us get in"

"Ugh I wanna go home" I rarely had problems with Kaysia I didn't care about her funk ass attitude though.

"Yo body on my body baby , I'm-"

"You gone catch these hands if you finish that"I said looking at Aaliyah in the mirror.

"Sex with me so amazing "

Don't turn it up , don't please.

"You know I got the sauce you know I'm saucyyyyyyyy" I shook my head as Kaysia turned it up even more twirling and dancing in her seat on snap chat doing the doggy filter.

"Ight ight the song is over" I glared looking in the back, The twins was on their phones taking pictures along with Asia. While Aaliyah probably was pouting about wanting to be with Vanessa.. That's her role dog. Ashton was on face time grinning with some broad.. I mean some lil girl.

"I'm getting back I'm at practice , I'm working everyday crafting I'm cool on here I done had her" Kevin sang loudly as sucked my teeth turning it up over his loud ass.

"Now listen ... Y'all gone be have y'all self , no fighting, no stealing" Looking at Amir on the last part he like touching shit that wasn't his.

"No crying , whining , pouting " Turning around looking at Aaliyah, Asia, and Kaysia.

"And no acting like a fool"

"I don't act like no fool" Veronica smiled widely.

____________________________________

"I ain't taking y'all asses no where else"

Amir stuffed pain ball bullets in his pockets ruining his gold and black Balmain jeans.

"Look at these tickets" Veronica smirked. "Ouch why you hit me punk ass" I snapped my head in her direction "What your mouth man"

"You looked stressed out" Kaysia pointed out smacking on a blur icy. "Ohhhh I'm flattered ya noticed"

"Hey , just because moms sex is so amazing don't mean we asked to be here" Veronica said catching me off guard is tucked my bottom lip tapping my fingers on the steering wheel.

-

Well yeah...

I haven't updated because I don't get the votes and comments goal.

Thoughts on Marcus ? 🤔

Y'all think August cares ? 🤔

Veronica ? 🤔😂

No more August and Vanessa ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

- until next time ! 🐾