We Will Be Remembered

Taylor prepped herself backstage of her last concert before her tour ended and her break began. Her long, silver gown was covered in sequins. She had combined the kind of outfits she would wear during each different era. This night would mark the end of a decade. But the start of an age. It was the last song of the night and Taylor had complied video clips from all the tours to play while she dressed.

She reapplied her signature red lipstick as Adam snuck into the room and gave her a hug from behind. "Are you nervous?" he questioned.

"Just a bit. I'm more afraid I'll begin to cry. I should probably head towards the stage now. The video was the end of all of the other concerts. This is a special surprise for them."

Taylor gracefully walked out of her dressing room, the slit in her gown showing off one leg as she walked. Taylor had even curled her hair into ringlets to mimic her old style. Taylor couldn't even remember the last time she had sang this song.

The last notes of music faded as the video ended and the crowd burst into screams and applause. Taylor grabbed her mic and began to give a speech.

"This era is the best thing that has ever happened to us. I don't want to forget a single moment of this tour. Everything was exciting and happy. I'm sure you are all aware of the fact that I will be going on a break after tonight. I am almost positive that some of these incredible moments will shine through in my next album. Some songs will just be about the incredible times we have had and my boyfriend, Adam. As I recall, I seem to have wrote a song similar to those feelings of excitement a while back. Now, I wrote this song especially for my fans. I haven't played this song for quite a long time and I believe that was at the end of my previous tour. This song will always hold a special place in my heart and I hope it will always have a special place in yours. This song is called Long Live."