Chapter 1

The night is still young but so is the girl he is kissing tonight. What a relaxing type of activity to end this tiring day at the office. 

"Oh shit, Aga! I'm about to--" the girl exclaimed, cursing under her breath as he thrust harder and deeper.

And at that moment, they both reached the pinnacle of ecstasy.

Aga lay beside the girl, their bodies still trembling from the intensity of their passion. The girl hastily covered herself with a comforter, her breath uneven. Just then, Aga's phone rang, jolting him back to reality. He glanced at the caller ID, and his heart nearly leaped out of his chest. He answered the call without hesitation.

"Hi, Hon! May problema ba?" Aga asked, attempting to maintain a calm tone despite the chaos swirling within him.

"Problem? Anong oras na, hindi ka pa rin umuuwi?! Tell me, may babae ka 'no?!" Charlene, his wife, seethed with anger.

"Pauwi na ako. Marami lang akong inaasikaso dito sa opisina." Aga replied, irritation creeping into his voice as he stood up and started fixing himself

"Aba, dapat lang na umuwi kana! Pakisabi diyan sa kasama mong babae na uuwi kana, ha?" Charlene demanded.

"Hon, stop this, okay? Nabusy lang ako. Eto na, uuwi na ako." Sabi ni Aga.

"Good! Drive safe." Sabi ni Charlene at binaba na ang tawag.

Aga swiftly dressed and left the room, leaving the dumbfounded girl behind.

Aga's POV

Hi, I'm Aga Muhlach. I'm 33 years old, married but childless. I can't give Charlene the one thing she desires most—a child. Alam niyo naman siguro kung ano ang ibig kong sabihin.

I love Charlene with all my heart, but I can't shake this feeling that our life together is incomplete. May kulang eh. I want kids, my own flesh and blood. That's why I find myself straying, looking for something more. I don't know why, but it seems like my love for her is slowly fading away and I don't blame her for that. 

Now, I'm back at our house. It's too big for just the two of us; we're the only ones living here. I head straight to our bedroom and find her sleeping peacefully.

I lay beside her and kissed her forehead. Nagising ko yata siya dun.

"Buti naman at nakauwi na ang gwapo kong asawa." Sabi niya at inirapan ako.

"Sorry na! Madami lang talaga akong paperworks. I promise I'll make it up to you," I say, hoping she'll understand.

"Make it up? How?" Charlene asks, smiling mischievously.

"We can go to a beach resort and have some time to relax, just the two of us. What do you think?" I suggested, looking into her eyes.

Her innocent eyes. Those eyes that were also starting to lose its spark.

Somehow, guilt overwhelms me for everything I've done to her. She doesn't deserve this betrayal and yet here I am, continuing to sabotage our marriage even more behind her back.

"Talaga? Kelan?" she asks, her face lighting up with excitement.

"How about tomorrow? Is that okay with you?" I ask, and she jumps up in joy.

"Of course!" she exclaims, brimming with happiness. I gaze at her, realizing that she truly doesn't deserve a man like me. She doesn't deserve to be hurt.

"Alright then, start packing your things because we're leaving first thing in the morning!" I say, a wry smile forming on my lips as I watch her hurriedly pack her things.