Prolouge) The Pages Start To Turn

Once upon a time.....

Those words were music to Keira's ears. She had grown up to those words, and yet she was 13 years old, and still never let go of them. At school, she wasn't popular, or one of those nerds, she was simply "The Fairy Tale Princess". Nobody had that title in the entire school, except her, but it wasn't an insult.

To be "The Fairy Tale Princess", was a great honor to Keira, and she never took it for granted. She had a small group of friends, all nice. Although some other students tried to change her, for the worst, she simply ignored them and went on her way.

  Keira has always loved to read, especially fairy tales. One day, while in a book shop, she finds an old classic and one of Keira's favorite books, Alice In Wonderland. Upon buying and opening it, she fails to see the gold pages of the book starting to glimmer in her hands. Keria became so engrossed in the familiar story, she doesn't notice the glow become brighter, until it completely pulls her into the book, literally...

 "Welcome, Keria, to The Shadow Kingdom, or better know as, Wonderland "

 Follow Keria as she experiences the new land of Wonderland, trying to turn the story, back to it's original light...