(Y/N) and Sylvie

3rd person pov***************

The day was cool Kegome and Inuyasha decide to have a break and freshen up with Shippo, Kilala, Songo, Miroku. As they did so they heard arguing from the other side, they listened to their conversion 

" my fault oh yea classy  coming from a human who doesn't even know how to talk to normal people" " but it is your fault if you hadn't messed around with the damn thing none of that would have happened now look at us we are covered in blood ug this is gonna take weeks to get out and the only reason why i talk to you is because you helped me and i am just returning the favor no one would want to talk to you after all" " and what is that suppose to mean?!?!?!?!" " my point exactly" 

the arguing stopped  and little ripples formed in the water, Then just as Inuyasha was about to see who it was he was met by a demon sward to his face " well well well look who we have here long time no see mutt how you been" said a voice teasingly " Sylvie!?!?!?!?!" Inuyasha shouted " in the demonic and Angelic flesh so what brings you here??" she questioned as she puts he weapon away. Just then kegome and the others emerge from the bushes " Inuyasha do you know her??" Songo asked. " of course i know her she was my only friend when we were younger she is a half breed herself." he sated turning to the raven haired girl. "(Y/N) get your slow ass over here i want you to meet a friend of mine!!" she shouted just then a girl with (H/C) came over she had (H/C) (S/C) and was ( your height) she was wearing a (F/C) kimono and had on sandals she also had bow and arrows on her back. while Sylvie had black hair multi color eyes pale skin and was average height for a 16 year old she was caring bow and arrows plus a demon and angle sword she had sharp k9 teeth and had a cat ears and tail you could tell that she had some how found away out of this time line because she was wearing jeans a crop top and a cow bow hat. " Inuyasha i would like for you to meet (Y/N) i met her after............." she trailed off trying not to remember her past. " hi" she said shyly " ha told you that you cant talk to a normal person without being so damn shy" said Sylvie laughing her ass off. (y/n) had a huge blush on her face after Sylvie was done laughing she looked at  inuyasha " well ya gonna keep that gaga face on or are ya gonna introduce me to your friends" she said. Inuyasha looked over at his friends and said " this is kegome songo miroku kilala ans shippo." he said. " nice to meet you folks so what brings ya into my part mutt?" " well felion we are looking of the shekon jewel" he said. Before Sylvie or (y/n) could do anything kegome pulled out her bow and an arrow " inuyasha she has shekon jewels in her left shoulder two in her left arm and one over hey right eye" shouted kegome " saddly she is right and thanks to the jewels i am able to live without them i would die" she said. Inuyasha took a step towards the two girls.

 " wait inuyasha she isnt the only one with the jewel fragments sylvie has one where her heart should be" kegome stated. this made him pause in his tracks " kegome what do you mean were her heart should be??" questioned Shippo. " Sylvie is it true?" Asked inuyasha sadly. with a heavy sigh " yes i am not living 3 years ago i died due to saving (y/n) and her family but once we made it out kikyo shot me with her enchanted arrow and killed me i am sorry inuyasha" Sylvie apologized.  Inuyasha took a step closer and hugged the sobbing girl she held him close as if it was going to be her last time " Sylvie no matter what i will protect you like how i promised when we were younger" he stated. She nodded but still kept hugging him kegome looked at them and felt a pang i  her heart " so are you to a thing?" asked Songo. This caused Sylvie and Inuyasha to look at each other and laugh. the group ( inducing (y/n) ) gave a confused look. Once the two calmed down Sylvie spoke "m-me a-a-and th-this mutt oh my gosh you are too funny no we are like brother and sister we have always been there for each other he is half dog i am a god cat." inuyasha agreed with her " besides who would want to date this mutt" she busted out laughing as inuyasha chased her. " oh yea who would want to date a feloin like yourself" he commented back "so says the one who had the hot for a fish" she commented back remembering the memory and fell to the floor laughing giving inuyasha the perfect opportunity to catch her  yup this was sylvie and inuyasha but what happens when those two friendship starts to fall apart can (y/n) help their friendship or will koga and kegome ruin that friend ship???