Deaths?

I think that I will be okay because Senpai is always with me. He is in every class I have, and helps me get to class every time. He made sure we could sit next to each other so we could talk if I had questions. If I was late he waited, If I wasn't there he worried, I asked one day if anyone had seen (crush) well Senpai and when I opened my locker I saw a note. (Your name) meet me at the cherry tree at the back of the school from Anonymous. I had a feeling that it would be Senpai, but it wasn't. It was that girl who stalks Senpai.
"Look here new girl, you might have been with Senpai, but he doesn't like you. He LOVES me not you so back off or face my wrath." I looked at the girl with the evil smile. I asked "what's your name?" and she just laughed "Just call me Yandere" she said before laughing evilly. Senpai came running up to me and Yandere started looking down and blushing and then Senpai said "What's up with her?" and I didn't know what. Senpai grabbed my hand,
"where were you? I missed you!" and I blushed as he leaned in to hug me and whispered "don't mind that Yandere girl I like you." I stared down blushing madly, I didn't have anything to say. It was time to go home and he walked me to my house and said goodbye. But she was at my door behind him and watched as he left and walked home she stared straight at my eyes and smirked. By then I realized she was going to do something to me. But I won't let her do that to me or hurt anyone I care about. Maybe if I ignore her she'll stop, maybe if I tell Senpai it will stop. I don't know anymore, I'm so confused.

2nd Revision to this crappy story