Cloak and Dagger Part 2

BANG, I got distracted and hit the wall this can not be good.

"Did you hear that Frank" said the girls voice

"Yep I sure did Zoe" replied Frank

Oh no I have to get out of here fast. I crawled as fast as I could trying not to hit any more wall as I when. I was mostly successful with only a few bumps, but the butler and maid managed to get out and spot me running away. Now there is a warrant out for me. It says a girl with emerald green eyes and brown hair last seen wearing a black shirt and black pants at the Burton's mansion.

I must go into hiding not even my boss can know where I am because she might turn me in for the reward that they are offering. They are offering 20 coins for me, that is the biggest reward that I have every seen and I have seen many reward with my jobs because the enemy agents are most often wanted by the government too. Oh no one problem is were can I hide that no one would be able to find me that would have the stuff I need to survive like an electrical socket.( because I have to charge myself every 30 hours. I am basically a battery on feet. I have a 30 hour hold on charge then I will need to recharge for 3 hours to get the full 30 hours. It is a good thing that I always carry my charging cord with me in case I lose track of time and start to run out of juice in my battery.

I run from behind a dumpster to an alleyway being careful that no one sees me. I keep my head down and my hood up. I need to change clothes as soon as I can but where am I going to get new ones I can't go back to my boss's house where all my clothes are, but I can stay in these clothes because they are looking for someone in the same clothes. (Because well they are looking for me) Finally I fine a sheltered alcove in the side of a hotel. I really hope that people do not come down this alleyway. Well it is not really an alleyway you know those skinny little passages between building where there is nothing and garbage cans, that is what this place is like.