She changed.

She suddenly changed into someone else. Someone that she never thought she would become or even wanted to. She became sensitive.

Now, everything is different for her. Sometimes she becomes empty, she becomes so weak.

Whenever she goes somewhere she gets herself ready to pretend another personality no matter how she feels inside herself.

She always says "nothing is impossible" But deep down she knows that it's impossible to become who she was before.

She was sitting in a silent place alone thinking about creating something new.. Something that could grow people's minds. Something that could melt anyone's heart.

She was so beautiful. Not for the way she looked. But the way she thought. For her ability to make other people smile even when she was sad.

She had galaxies in her eyes. She looked like art.
She had a big heart, bigger than her small body. Tired soul and a great personality.

She was so calm and kind. She would draw and write but never showed anyone. She was so deep. She saw beauty in everything. She just wanted to feel good. Not even happy, but good. Just like before.

In spite of everything, she wasn't a social person. She didn't like to be around people. She stayed away from everyone. She was so quiet and shy. She always wanted to distance herself when people tried to become close to her.

She didn't speak too much, she was a thinker. She had something so deep in her eyes that everybody wanted to see. She was like art.

April/2016