O2 !

Jamyaa

I Was Just Getting Up For School. After Doing My Morning Hygiene I Was
Finding Something To Wear And I Decided On Wearing My Turtle Neck White Crop Top , With My Tight Black Fitting Knee Cap Skirt With The White Stripes. I Put On A Pair Of White Ankle High Socks With My White Nike Forces With The Black Nike Side.

I Put Alot Of Conditioner In My Hair To Make It Curly And Give It That Natural Look That I Wanted . I Put On A Natural Color Lipstick And Applied Eyeliner And Mascara.

When I Was Completely Done Getting Ready . I Observed My Self In The Mirror Damn I Look Good I Thought To Myself . I Had A Nice Shaped Body . My Body Was Shaped Like A Coke Bottle . Not To Be Cocky Or Anything But I See Why The Niggas Try To Get At Me .

Looking At The Time Seeing That It Was Almost Time Go .

I Gathered All The Things That I Was Goinn To Need Today And Put It In My Mcm Bookbag .

I Checked Myself In The Mirror One More Time Before Grabbing My Phone And Keys Leaving The House .

I Had 30 Minutes To Spare So I Stopped By Waffle House To Get A Quick Breakfast Since I Didnt Have Any Yet .

After That I Headed Straight Off To School .

When I Got To School I Parked Into The Student Parking Lot And Headed Inside The School . Btw Im A Senior And I Will Be Attending College Soon For Fashion .

As I'm Walking To My Locker I Notice I Got 5 Minutes To Spare So I Take My Time , And When I Get To My Locker I Grabbed My Textbooks For My Upcoming Classes That Im Attending Today .

When I Close My Locker , I See Maleek Standing There With This Dumb Look On His Face .

" Can I Help You ? " I Ask With Slight Attitude . I Really Want No Dealings Or Convo With Him After He Called Me A " Broad " .

" Oh Uh . . . Yeah I Came To Apoligize To You Shawt I Aine Mean To Call You Out Yo Name Like That . Im Sorry Thou . " He Said With A Smirk On His Face .

" Okay , Thats It ? " I Asked Nonchantly .

" Damn Ma It's Like That You Don't Accept My Apology ."

* Bell Rings *

" Nah Im Good , And If You Would Excuse Me I Needaa Go To Class . " I Walked Off And Just Left Him Sitting There Looking Dumb As Hell .

As I Walked In My First Period Thought How Today Was Gonna Go After School Since I Would Be Chilling Crystal .

*
*
*
*
The Bell Had Rung Letting Us Know It Was Time For Lunch . I Took My Things That I Didnt Need Anymore To My Locker And I Headed For The Lunch Room .

I Went To Walk To My Table Where I Sit By Myself In The Back Since I Dont Eat School Lunch . As I Was Walking There I Heard Crystal Call My Name .

" Jamyaa ! Come Sit Over Here . "

I Started Walking In That Direction To The Table When , I Noticed Maleek And His Friends Also Sitting Over There , Even His Girl .