Smile

Word count:456

Juvia sighed, another day.

Just today....Juvia just suddenly had gotten all depressed.

She did what she always did, Juvia would wake up and go to the guild, find work, watch Gray-Sama from afar, talk to Gray-Sama for a bit...that's it.

Lately, it hasn't been the same.

Gray-Sama hasn't acknowledged Juvia for awhile.

"Are you okay Juvia?"Mirajane asked as she served the watermage her iced tea.

"Not that Juvia believes, no." She sighed, a frown on her lips.

"What's wrong? Is it Gray?" Juvia shrugs.

"Gray-Sama hasn't acknowledged Juvia's presence in awhile, Juvia wonders if Gray-Sama has gotten sick of Juvia." She answers glumly, a sad aura surrounds her.

The take-over mage looked acrossed the guild to see the Ice devil slayer, picking a fight with Natsu.

"What if he started loving, Love rival?!"She exclaimed, crying anime tears.

"I'm sure that's not the case..."Mira trails off, Juvia sniffed.

"It doesn't matter....Juvia is going to go take a walk...I'll be back." Juvia dragged herself out of the guild.

Mira blinked...Juvia just talked in first person....Oh Mavis!

"Gray! Get over here, Now!" Mira orders, a dark aura surrounded the She devil...Half of her O.T.P is sad, this will not go unnoticed.

Gray felt chills down his spine, the tone of Mira's voice almost made him piss himself.

"Y-Yeah, Mira?" He asked, walking towards the second scariest woman in Fairy Tail.

"Could you please check up on Juvia? She's been feeling down, pretty please." Mira smiled sweetly, and Gray scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Why?"

"I'm not sure." She lies, "Please, she is your friend right?"

Gray sighed, "fine.".

Gray walked out and finally Mirajane shouts, "Gray, your clothes!"

"Dammit!"

Juvia sat on a bench with her knees up against her chest, her frown on her lips.

Gray-Sama...

It suddenly began to rain.

Gray cursed under his breath, Whatever that was bothering Juvia it must've been bad!

Gray ran through the Rain, looking for the water mage.

"Juvia!" He calls "Juvia!"

He walked near the park and suddenly he found her on a bench, her mood looking melancholy.

"Juvia." Gray spoke as he had gotten closer to her, Juvia sat there frowning...frozen in thought.

Gray frowned as well, He liked Juvia's smile....it was better when she smiled.

"Hey, Juvia." Gray shook her shoulder, the girl looked at him plainly, the frown still stuck to her lips.

"....Smile."Gray said, smiling a little bit.

"Whatever's wrong with you, Smile because honestly...It's alot better when you smile."

"Gray-Sama..."Juvia whispered, the rain suddenly stopped.

And a smile made it's way to her face as she nods, "Okay!"

----------
Good?