N's face lit up excitedly. Suddenly the Ferris wheel's door opened. We stepped outside and began walking to the exit of the amusement park since it was starting to get dark.

"I'll take you to the kingdom tonight. Then you can officially become a part of the kingdom and you can come back here tomorrow to battle the gym." N said.

"I have to find Bianca an Cheren."

"I already had some people sent to bring them to the kingdom. That way all three of you could become part of the kingdom. They're probably already there. I had planned to tell you today that I was plasma's king and then you asked about a secret so I thought it was the perfect time."

"Well thanks for setting this up without telling us." I said sarcastically.

"I thought you'd be okay with it, and if you weren't I could have just canceled it."

"You realize Bianca and Cheren still think that plasma is the enemy? They probably think they're being kidnapped."

"I didn't think of that. C'mon we have to get there quick and tell them what's going on." N said.

N grabbed my arm and ran through some almost hidden trails in the forest nearby. Dragging me behind him. Soon we reached a clearing and a jet was parked there with the plasma symbol on the door.

We went inside the jet and N told the pilot to get us back to the kingdom immediately. The pilot looked curious about who I was, but he didn't ask. A half hour later the jet landed and we got out. This time we weren't inside a forest but one was nearby. It was huge and if you looked over the treetops you could see the tips of mountains. N led me over to the forest and down a trail that was a bit more visible than the last one and just big enough for us to walk side by side. The trail went strait for awhile and when we did turn I saw two guards one on each side if the trail.

"Stop! This area is under police guard." The two guards said in unison as they stepped into the path.

N showed the guards two symbols that were on the inside of his wrist and looked like tattoos. Each had the plasma symbol in the middle and then other marks around that with a circle around the whole design. Both of the symbols looked different.

Once the guards saw the symbols they immediately stepped to the side and bowed.

"We apologize my lord. You may pass." They said.

"Thank you." N said. We went past them and continued down the trail.

"Why'd those guards let you through when they saw that mark in your arm?" I asked.

"Because they're plasma guards. The first mark says that I'm a part of the kingdom and the second says I'm part of the royal family." N said.

"Shouldn't they recognize you?"

"Even if they did recognize me. They wouldn't let me through without showing them the marks incase I was someone else in disguise."

"Oh. So would Bianca, Cheren, and I get the first mark?"

"Yes. Except you would have both."

"Why would I have both?"

"Because you said you'd become the queen."

"I thought that was your fancy way of asking me to be your girlfriend not marry you."

"You don't have to do it. I understand the confusion."

Well I really like N.

plus I'll get to be a queen. A real queen.

"I guess I'll still do it. But why do fast?" I said. N looked happy that I said that.

"As soon as the people heard about you, they would want us to get married so that they could have a queen. Getting married quickly is just easier then having them begging us."

We walked in silence for a bit.

"Will there be some huge wedding with everyone from the kingdom there?" I asked.

"If you want, but really all you need is to have that mark on your wrist. Wearing that mark says you're queen, and the queen is the wife of the king. No marriage required."

"Lets go with that. I don't really like big party's."

"Okay." N said.

We stopped walking because we were about to walk into the side of the mountain. Two more guards were standing here. N showed them the symbol and one of them pulled a flat stone, about ten inches tall and five inches wide, off the ground. The guard pressed it against an indent in the wall that I hadn't noticed before. Suddenly the wall opened up with just enough space for us to walk through. We went inside and the wall closed up again. I saw we were standing in a torchlit hallway with a door at the other end.

"How did the mountain wall open up like that?" I asked.

"Didn't I tell you that this kingdom has advanced technology?" N said.

We went through the door at the end of the hallway and inside was lots of doors and hallways leading to more doors and servants running all over the place. I'm guessing this is the castle. Everything looked more high tech than I'd ever seen, but it still had that mountain feeling, and it didn't look like how most people think future technology is like.

Every time a person walking by saw N they would bow and say, "I'm glad for your safe return lord N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING!!!

Please tell me what you thought so far! If you didn't like something tell me so I can try to make the story more interesting in the future.

Sayonara

-Joi.