O N E

^ Karmen/karma Bailey ^

Karma POV

"Wait the guy your mum married has a son and she just told you?" Harper asked. Right now we are at the mall, which like 30 minutes drive probably longer.

"Pretty much yeah. There moving in as we speak." I replied.

"Shouldn't you be there with them?" Tori asked.

"Yeah. I don't want anything to do with them, mum just wants to replace dad with David and he just had to come with package." I explained taking a sip out of my coffee.

"Package?" Tori questioned

"He has a son remember, I think his names Blake"

Tori and Harper are my best friends in the world. They are the only people I can trust. Everyone in my school only like me because I'm:

Smart for the nerds. Bitch sometimes for the bitches. Hot for the players, they know I don't date anyone but I do flirt at times. Sporty from my dads side, my dad was the coach for the football team so I help them. I used to be the head cheerleader so I help them with their routines.

And also I HATE bulling, when I was a freshmen I saw someone get bullied. I went right up to the bully yelled at him then punched him in the face, he stopped and walked away never bullied again. Yeah my hand hurt a lot but I didn't let them know that.

When I knew it was time to go back home I made my way back, and I was right all the movers was gone and the lights were off meaning 3 things.
• they are asleep at 10:30pm
• they went out for food
• they got murdered and the movers took their bodies with them.

It's most likely 2. I parked my car in the drive way and made my way inside, making a lot of noise just for fun. I heard movement from upstairs and grabbed the closest thing that was never me to protect me, An umbrella. So number 1 is probably what's going on or the killers still in the house and waiting for me.

After thinking of the possibilities I started to walk towards the stair case and walked up. I heard laughter coming from one of the spare rooms, it was more then 1 person more like 3 people. A small light was shinning through the bottom of the shut door, carefully and slowly I opened the door and peeked my head through the door and turned on the light. I think they noticed as they all screamed when I turned the light on.

I of course burst out laughing, who wouldn't you have 3 boys screaming like girls. My stomach hurt so much I had to lean on the doorframe holding my stomach.

"Who the hell are you?!" Someone with a deep voice said.

"I'm...I'm...Karma" I chuckled.

"Well karma get out of my house!" He said walking up to me so we are face to face.

"Your house? Last time I checked I lived in this house for 17 years so who are you?" I mentioned.

He was about to reply but an annoying voice came from downstairs.

"Karmen are you home?" My mother yelled from down stairs. I smiled at the boys who still had a pissed off face on.

"Duty calls boys" I said walking out of the door and headed downstairs still laughing.

After 20 minutes of my mother nagging at me for not helping my new stepdad and stepbrother moving in. I headed up stairs to my room and got ready for bed.

Blake's POV

After me and dad moved in to dads new wife's house they went out for a dinner. I could of went with them but I said I'm going to invite a few friends round.

Robyn (dads new wife) said that her daughter karmen might be back later after she walked out earlier. I can't wait to meet this karmen and tell her that I run things now and she can't walk out because she doesn't want to help.

After dad and Robyn left I called the boys, Noah and William. We have been best friends since middle school and we are known as the hottest guys in high school. Of course I'm the hottest and most sexiest.

When the boys got here we went straight to my room and played PS4. That's how basically the night went for 4 hours and once we got hungry we ordered pizza. After we got bored and completed the game we decided to watch a horror movie. Me and Noah love horror movies but Will doesn't as much so we found it funny when he looks like he's about to shit himself.

Half way through I heard a lot of noise coming from downstairs and Will heard it too as he keep saying creature is going to come for him and that's it's downstairs. The noise stopped and we carried on watching the film.

Then my bedroom light turned on and a head appeared in between the door and door frame. we all screamed which made the person burst into fits of laughter, it was a cute laugh. The person was holding its stomach, I looked at the person to see it was a girl with dark brown hair, tanned skin and she was just beautiful.

"Who the hell are you?!" I questioned.

"I'm...I'm...Karma" she chuckled.

"Well karma get out of my house!" I said walking up to her so we are face to face.

"Your house? Last time I checked I lived in this house for 17 years so who are you?" Karma mentioned.

I was about to reply but Robyn yelled from downstairs.

"Karmen are you home?" Robyn yelled from down stairs. Karma smiled at the us.

"Duty calls boys" She said walking out of the door and headed downstairs.

I turned to Noah and Will who had a dreamy face on, I raised one eyebrow at then wondering why they have that kind of face in.

"Dude she's H.O.T!" Will implied.