Chapter One - HeartBroken

"Sorin'", Rainbow Dash said, almost in tears, "how...how could you".

"Dashie!", Sorin' said, "I can explain".

"Don't even try", Rainbow Dash said, replacing her sadness with anger, "Just don't".

Rainbow Dash ran out of the house, jumped off the cloud and flew away as fast as she could.

"Rainbow! Wait!", Sorin' called after her, but, Rainbow Dash was already gone.

"You don't need her Sorin', you have me".

Rainbow Dash flew as fast as she as far away as she could go. When she couldn't go any farther, she plopped down on a could and cried. Cried more than you could ever imagine.

~~

Fluttershy was feeding her animals, like she does everyday. "Come on, Angel, you got to eat", she said in her soft voice to her picky pet bunny rabbit. Angel just crossed his arms and stomped his foot.

"What do you want me to do?", the shy yellow pegasus asked. The bunny hopped away around the cottage and towards the everfree forest.

"Angel", Fluttershy said running after him. Angel stopped just outside the forest.

"Angel. We are not going in the everfree forest".

She was trying to be more assertive lately.

The bunny rabbit pointed upwards. Fluttershy faintly heard sobbing from above them. She looked up and saw someone she never thought would cry.

"Rainbow Dash?", she softly said. She flew up towards the cloud the blue pegusus was sitting on.

"Rainbow Dash", Fluttershy repeated. Seeing Rainbow like this pained her so much. "What's wrong?".

"It's....It's nothing, Fluttershy, don't worry about me." Rainbow Dash said between sobs. She turned away from the other pegasus. She didn't want anypony to see hee like this. She continued to cry though, she cried even harder if it was possible.

Fluttershy sat beside her on the cloud. "No, It's not nothing. Rainbow you're crying. You never cry, what's wrong?", Fluttershy's soft voice was full of concern.

"I...I s..saw Sorin'", she cried more.

"Saw Sorin' what?"

"I...I saw him," crys, "w..with Spitfire." She buried her face in the cloud. Fluttershy didn't need to hear anymore, she understood.

"Oh, Rainbow." Fluttershy hugged her as she cried.

If Sorin' did this to Rainbow Dash, he was going to pay. He was going to regret the day he hurt one of Fluttershy's friends.