Behind the Showdows

Yukisada POV

I cook some breakfast, today I cook eggs and Ham. I some delicious coco for me and Shiro.

"Shiro! Breakfast is ready!" I shouted

Shiro was coming down stairs and I can tell he was hungry "here you go Shiro...just the way you like it"

"Thank...you...Yukisada" he began to eat and I drinked coco. 'The day was actually doing good...I guess?" I thought to myself

When we finish breakfast Shiro told me that he is going for a walk. "Okay but be safe" Shiro left and I was all alone.

"..." but last night what Shiro told me a person knows everyone. He probably have a really bad dream or he was actually telling the truth. I change my mind and fidgeted it "Yeah...he probably had a nightmare" I talk to myself.

Shirogane POV

I was walking around and I saw everybody outside. "I guess...I should go fishing" I talk to myself. I brought a fishing rod and a bucket with me.

I walk towards a place were there's no orca and I thought 'Oh...this place is good for me to go fishing'

I sat down and started to fish, it was dead quite and little bit dark but I didn't mind "sure is quite..."

"Yup...it's sure is quite" I heard a voice I quickly stand up and tuned around.

I saw the same person from last night "AAA!...oh...I-i-its you!"

"Oh...did I scared you...ha ha ha" he laughed. He was in the shadows and I can almost see him. His eyes were beright red, Redder then Rock.

 His eyes were beright red, Redder then Rock

"Ha ha ha...you know Shiro...I never thought you can get so scared that easly" he stop laughing and smile. "Anyways...what are you doing here?"

He ask me a question "Umm...I just fishing...why you said that?" he look away "Oh nothing~" he looks like he's up to something or hiding something.

"How come...Yukisada didn't see you last night?" I give him a question. He look at me "Well...I'm your hallucination...your friends can't see me...except for you"

'Now I know why Yukisada didn't see him' I thought to myself "But what happened if my friends see you?" I ask

He yawned "Well...if they see me they might get scared and try to protect you. If that happens well...let's just say..." he pause for a little while and then

" he pause for a little while and then

"I'll kill your friends!"

I was in shock and scared when he said theose words "y-y-you can't do that!" I shouted "Yes I can. I can hurt them whatever I want...and there's nothing you can do!

I began to cry because he's was right,I can't do anything to hurt him since he's a hallucination when suddenly..

"Shirogane what are you doing?"

I turned around and saw Rocma standing there.

"Oh!...h-h-hi...-R-r-rocma!" I was nervous that Rocma is gonna say something "......why are you here?" She ask.

"Um..Um...I was just...I'm just fishing...yeah! Just fishing" I give her a fake smile. "...." she was silent "idiot" she turned around and walk away

??? POV

I saw poler bear walk away "....wow...what a c#%t" the wolf turn "Don't say that she'll rip you up!" I look at him "......really?...have you forgotten?" The idiot realiz "oh..."

"You really are idiot?" He cried "anyways back we're we left off..." I raised my hand "come on you know the drill" I wait for him to shake my hand.

When he's about to shake my hand he quickly lower his hand "I...I can't"

"I see...oh look at the time I should be going" the wolf shouted "Wait!...when I can see you again?"

I smiled "Easy!...soon or later! You can see me!" I open a teleport and went inside

"....this could be difficult then I expedited" I talk to myself "Oh well...until next time besides..."

"Tomorrow is another day"

Hey guys! Don't worry part 3 is coming out soon or later and I know it's late sorry about that