It was a freezing cold night. We were chilling in an alley way, just hanging out when we heard something in the alley way. Fresh victim. Any money helped. But what we saw was not some teenage girl looking for a house for the night. No. What we saw was a small girl, no more than 5, on the ground crying while holding a ripped stuffed f/a. I shrugged it off. 

After 10 minuets, the girl was still there. We suddenly heard the yelling of a man. He was screaming words that would embarrass a sailor. He walked into the alley way and forced the girl to stand up. He pulled on her tiny wrist. At that moment I didn't care that I was a feared gang member. What was important was that I helped the little girl. "Hey pal! Let the kid go!" All eyes turned to me. I noticed Johnny was taking out a knife. The man growled. I looked at the small girl. She looked terrified. "You heard me! Let. Her. GO!" I was so mad by now. I took out a gun. The girl trembled. She had probably seen something awful. I saw it in her eyes. The man growled. "You can't take her! I'm her dad!" This made me even angrier. I charged at him. I pulled the girl away from him and held her close. Why was I doing this?! I pointed the gun at her dad. "Leave." I growled. He walked off. I held the girl in my arms. "Was he your daddy?" I asked softly. She nodded her head yes. Poor girl. "Did daddy hurt you?" Johnny asked. "Y-yes..." Was her reply. I sighed. 

After a discussion, we decided She would come with us. I carried her to our apartment and placed her on my bed. 

"So what should we do?" Adam asked. "We cant take her to an orphanage, those get raided every day..." Was Llyods reply. I sighed. "We'll look after her."