Intro/Chapter 1

1... 2... 3...
Pull back... Aim... Deep breath..

"Scarlet!! Come on we have to go now." yelled a voice behind her.

Scarlet lowered her bow to her side as she mumbled something rude under her breath.
Scarlet was tall, with long legs and long arms, she often got called "stick" or "twig". Her skin was fairly tan but still pale at the same time. She had long wavy light brown hair with golden streaks in it, which she wore in a long braid most the time, to go with her big bright green-blue eyes.
She wore a tattered old brown jacket with some old black jeans that were smudged with dirt from being outside all day, and only went down below her knees. On her feet she had some old lace-up shoes that were so dirty you couldn't tell what color they originally were.

She always carried her home-made now and arrow with her, with her own arrow holder that she had slung over her back. Her hand had fake leather gloves that only showed her fingers to help her grip.

Ever since she was a young girl she had lived in Wild, Camborne. It was a poor country with not a lot of resources or money. Government didn't exist here, it was mostly just small villages here and there that had their Chiefs and what not. Scarlet lived in one of the smaller villages, and being exceptionally good with her bow, she hunts for food to feed her village.
Her mother had died when she was just a baby, and her older sister always took care of her.

"Hey, Scarlet? Come on we have to get back to the village." A voice said behind her after tapping her shoulder.

Scarlet turned and nodded to her sister, Amelia, as they walked back towards the village through the dense forest in which they hunted in. Amelia was almost the splitting image of Scarlet, but shorter red hair and chocolate brown eyes.

Scarlet watched as they entered the village empty handed. People watched and Scarlet could almost feel the stares burning into her. They continued to walk until they got to their small hut at the back of the village closest to the east side of the forest.

Everything was calm and peaceful that day. Everything was normal. It all seemed to just be another day in the village of Wild, Camborne.

But, what came next, No One was ready for.
~~~~~~~~~~
The image at the top is a picture of Scarlet's bow and the arrow holder with some arrows.
I know this is short it's technically chapter 1 but more like and introduction.