Chapter 2

Yui runs out of the door and runs as hard she can, the vampires look at the door and then looks over at me, expecting me to run.

"What" "if you expect me to run I won't" "but you should get Yui before she passes out" some of them nod their heads and they disappear, I get out of my chair, turn around to see if albino is still there. He was gone. I shrug and walk out of the door, I look over to Shuu. He was still sleeping 'should I wake him up' 'no, he might be like me and turn into a beast' I close the door behind me and walk to the staircase, I see Yui running from the front entrance to the stairs.

"Yui slow down, your going to hurt yourself" I say mother like standing in front of her and trying to stop her

"No" "get out of my way" she pushes me out of the way and runs up the stairs, I roll my eyes and walk down the left side of the staircase. It was dark but I could still see, the thunder was still outside but it was very quiet in the mansion.

I could hear Yui though the mansion, I could hear her gasps, her screams. I shut my eyes and try to think of something else, I remember the music I have in my pocket, I put my hand into my pocket and search through it. I find my earphones and my mp3 player. I plug it in and put the earphones in my ears, click the belt type mp3, around my neck. And I press play, letting my ears be fueled with music.

"Head under water"

"And they tell me to breathe easy for a while"

"The breathing gets harder, even I know that"

"Made room for me but it's too soon to see"

"If I'm happy in your hands"

"I'm unusually hard to hold on to"

As the music played I could feel the beat starting to make my hips sway, then before I knew it I was dancing and singing down the hallways. I could feel a set of eyes on me. But I shrug it off and continue my journey.

"Blank stares at blank pages"

"No easy way to say this"

"You mean well, but you make this hard on me"

Finding the end of the hall was too easy, turning around and turns back around. Going back I could feel the same eyes on me, the back of my neck starts to stand on end. I turn to my sides to see no one.

"I'm not gonna write you a love song"

"Cause you asked for it"

"Cause you need one, you see"

"I'm not gonna write you a love song"

"Cause you tell me it's make or break in this"

"If you're on your way"

"I'm not gonna write you to stay"

"If all you have is leaving I'm a need a better reason to write you a love song today, today"

Looking out the windows to see the storm still raging out side. After a little while I see the stairs I saw before, I start to go up it to the second level and I could hear something fall to the ground. My brows raise and go towards the sound.

Going towards the noise I forget that I'm still singing.

"I learned the hard way"

"That they all say things you want to hear"

"And my heavy heart sinks deep down under you and your twisted words,"

"Your help just hurts"