chapter 1-The unforgettable encounter

Hey guys,it's my first book that i'm writing so please,don't be rude,vote,comment please

And this chapter is dedicated to Raadiya01,thnx for helping me and encouraging me for that book,you are an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G friend,all the best.
XxXxXx Sharmeen
_______________________________________
Annabelle's pov
Buzz buzz

I woke up as usual at six every Sundays.After my morning routine,i put on a loose white shirt and a pair of black ahorts.
"Mum,am going jogging",i shouted.I put on my earphones listening to my favourite song "last christmas"by George Michael,I hummed the lyrics,

"Last christmas i gave you my heart...and the very next day you gave it away..."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I bumped into someone tall and burly and collapsed on the ground.As i looked up,i met a pair of captivated black eyes,a freaking boy around my age was on top of me"Can't you watch where you are going,you moron"i yelled at him.While the lad was trying to get of me and regain his position,he tripped and fell onto me.

"You smell strawberries"he said with a smirk playing on his lips.I pushed him off me numerous times but that guy was more brawny that me.He pinned both my hands above my head."Little one,you don't mind staying like that for a few more minutes,im quite enjoying the position.''he whispered into my ears brushing his lips a little longer in my hair.

'How dare he?'who the hell is that creepy guy'i kept blabbering to myself."My name is Troy..Troy Sharper,sweetheart"he smiled devilishly and spoke"and may i know,what is the name of that beautiful princess?"he got off me and extended his arm for me to hold but i declined it with my famous glare'if looks could kill'."My name is Rapunzel..my ass"and i kneed him in his balls.Where have i got that confidence.

He let out an awful scream and ran towards me yelling "what the hell?you are going to pay,sassygirl"I ran as quickly as my feet could carry me and hid against a big tree.

Troy's pov(before Anna hit him)

That girl was leaning towards my lips.I thought that she wanted to kiss me so i was leaning too only to receive a punch in the place where the sun doesn't shine.What a pain.

"Fiesty one..i like it",i smirked.

That girl was gorgeous as hell.Her blue hazel eyes was so fascinating.Her brown-chocolate hair smelled strawberries,it was curled and tied in a ponytail.Her body was perfect.She was a definition of S-P-E-l-l-B-I-N-D-I-N-G

"Sweetheart,where are you hiding?"I spoke in my creepy tone.

Annabelle's pov

I was breathing very fast.I was never afraid of a boy like this but that guy seemed to have something off about him.Actually he was very attractive and had the smirk of most playboys which want me to punch him in the face.He was very muscular,had dirty blonde hair and his eyes were of a deep black so mesmerizing and his fully lips were so captivating.He has a boyish attitude which kinda made him cute.'what the hell are you talking about that creep who is stalking you to death.You must concentrate on how to make him lose sight of you'my inner self yelled at me.

"Found you"that guy 'Troy' said putting the both of his hands at each side of my head.I was scared to death."if you touched me,i will yell",he was caressing my rosy cheeks with his thumb and whispered into my ears"i enjoy you".
I did not know why what that boy said sent a jolt of electricity and shivers down my spine.

No one's pov

Trust to be told,they were both enjoying the moment.Troy was leaning again and Anna was so lost in his eyes that she was leaning too.Their lips were inches apart when his godamn phone started ringing.Troy let out a growl.Annabelle was quite disappointed but she covered it with a blank expression.

"Hello Tiffany,what can i do for you babe?"Troy said in a joyful voice.
At this moment,Anna knew that he was a dick.

Annabelle's pov
Babe!!

He has a freaking girlfriend!

Was he really going to kiss me even if he has a girlfriend!

That a**h**e!

How could i be so stupid,i was going to kiss him too!i was going to be a bitch!

That cheater!he would dare cheat on his girlfriend!
A trail of thoughts were popping in my mind.

I don't want to show that im vulnerable to him,because im not.
I pushed him off me and ran but that dumbass grabbed my wrist and said in his cocky voice"i didn't get your name,gorgeous".
"None of your business"i responded in a harsh tone and i did a thing that i would never expect me to do,me,Annabelle Blues bite his hand.

No one's pov
That time Troy did not went after her,but shouted showing his famous smirk"we shall met again,love".

A/N:So guys,how you find the first chapter?please vote and comment,i will be really glad.Thnx for reading.

Xoxo sharmeen