Chapter 22 " Heartache and Kisses "

Почніть із самого початку

I went down stairs and open the gate for him.

DJ: Kala ko tinulugan mo na 'ko eh..

" Hi babe.. Of course not.. Come in "

I turn my back on him as I approach the kitchen to prepare our dinner.

" Just open the television babe. "

I called out to him.

I start to prepare our dinner. We'll be having steak, asparagus and baby potatoes.

I just seasoned our steak with salt and pepper and  put it on the frying pan with olive oil. On a seperate pot I put on a boil the baby potatoes until they are tender. After eight minutes I set aside the steak. On the same frying pan I put in a little bit of butter then sautee some garlic until it's golden brown, I add up the asparagus and baby potatoes. Once it's done I put it on together with the steak.

What else am I missing? Oh gravy! I started making my gravy and I got engrossed from what I am doing. In less than thirty minutes I finished preparing our dinner. I turn around to get some plates when I gasps.. DJ was propped up on the kitchen counter watching me!

" How long have you been standing there? "

DJ: Not quite long.. I love watching you cook...

" Are you hungry?... "

He look at me from head to foot, and back to my face before he answer me.

DJ: Starving...

I made a huge gulp from what he just said.

He started to walk towards me while I am remain rooted on my spot. When he's now in front of me his gaze never left mine until I saw a sudden frown appeared on his face. His hands touch my lower lip.

DJ: Bal.. When  did you get this?

I forgot about my cut lip... Oh shoot!. Think kath!... Think!....

" Ahhmm.. Ahhhh.. I.. I was just munching some ice cube after our run when I accidentally bit my lip. "

He just keep on touching my lips but avoiding contact with the cut.

DJ: Next time be careful ok.

" Yes babe I will.. "

He's still holding me and his hands travel down to my waist, while my back is now touching the kitchen counter.

DJ: Now I want to taste what you've prepared..

He dip his index finger to the gravy and I was just watching him. Instead of putting it into his mouth he put some on my lips.

DJ: Ooooops..

His face inch closer and I can feel the pounding of my heart. His lips touched mine with a butterfly kisses. He's tasting the gravy on my lips and it's turning me on. From slow gentle kiss it became deeper. I was holding onto him, my hands travelled to his biceps, to his back and up to his hair while we continue the kiss. He continue to kiss me hard on my lips down to my neck when I felt that I've been lifted to the kitchen counter. His hands were holding my waste while he continue to kiss me harder on my lips. We both broke the kiss to catch our breath.