Hot Sex

It had been a long hot day and you were all sweaty in attempt to keep cool you untied your shirt to let your body air out. Of course your boobs were kinda showing but who cares its hot out side.
"Nice sight."
"Oh um sorry lord hokage!"
"No no its fine."
Tobirama was standing in front of you with a short sleeve t-shirt that was untied and showed his chiseled chest. Your body melted every time you saw him like this. His white hair swayed in the wind. Not to mention your shirt swayed with the wind too 😉.
"Aaaaaaaahhhh."
You quickly turn away to tie your shirt, when you turn back you see Tobirama closing his eyes tightly.
"Sorry lord hokage!"
"No its fine."
Tobirama walks home with you after your free flash 😉. You couldn't handle your self Tobirama was so hot and his abs just out like that! How could anyone function properly? You and Tobirama arrive at your house.
"Thank you lord homage.......um.....you can come in if you like."
"It would be nice to cool off for a bit."
You and Tobirama go inside at first it was awkward, but then you decide to go freshen up 😉. When you come back Tobirama grabs you and begins to kiss you. Of course you kiss back how long has it been and how many fantasys have you had? Tobirama begins to undress revelling more of his body,he stops at his pants and picks you up and carries you to your room. There he fully undresses you both and begins to kiss and bite on your neck.
"Mmmmmmm."
"You like that don't you?"
"Yes."
He continues to work at your neck and begins to rub his hands on your breast and all over your stomach and vagina.
"Mmmmmmmmmmm."
As he continues you begin to wiggle and moan more...................

"As he continues you begin to wiggle and moan more

BOOM TOERAMA 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂